Can't Live Without my Castor Oil!

Posted by Reviewer1013836 on Feb 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Where do I begin...You can use this for anything!!! It has smooth, soften and help tone my skin. I had dark spots from occasional breakouts and this stuff is clearing it up. It clears up acne breakouts. I use it on my body as a oil. It helps your eyelashes long, thick and strong. Sometimes I mix with almond oil, extra virgin olive oil and coconut oil for my skin as well as my hair...it loves it! I use the castor oil by itself to moisturize the ends of my hair...it has so many great uses. This product is recommended by Edgar Caycee, check out the website for other great health benefits!

GOOD PRODUCT, WELL WORTH THE MONEY, Good health to you!!

Posted by 5326788267504797786 on Jun 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Try a little bottle first to make sure you can see it working, then invest. We use this as a hair conditioner, muscle relaxer, and beauty treatment. This is a good oil, but you don't want it on your furniture. Hair,put some in, brush it thru (with a brush just for the oil), put a bag over it and watch a movie. Rinse with shampoo. Sore muscles: put some on, add a plastic bag, then place on your heating pad. feels so much better.Lookup the science;castor oil is great at killing defective cells Ie: scars, burns, roseca.Beauy treatment:two or three days concurrently a week, once or twice a month, put on the face area, rub in gently,but don't rub under eye area. Leave it 20mins, remove with warm cloth. After first day you may see lots of little whiteheads, so do this when you are staying in.Within second day you'll see cleaner, smaller pores, and third day should have softer pliant skin. you can experiment with putting little drops on stubborn dark marks, after about 1full week you will see improvement.Make sure to just do the mark cuz if not you will lighten the surrounding area at the same time and may not see a difference as the ratio of dark to light will have been maintained:both skin areas are healing at the same rate so it will show the same contrast.LOVE THIS STORE!!

Great for skin issues

Posted by Reviewer2006180 on May 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I read about the benefits of castor oil for skin problems and ordered it to use as a skin cream. I have only used it for about a week and it has already proven to be excellent for getting rid of little bumps on my face. I sometimes use organic extra virgin coconut cream/oil together with it. It can feel oily but is absorbed by my skin after a while, or I can also wipe off the excess. Right now, I am using it twice a day.

Great stuff!

Posted by 5683105869714519064 on Apr 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I really like this castor oil. All though it is thick and greasy, I put it on my face for wrinkles about 2 hours before going to bed. I have a spot that was on my face that is gone and it was there for many years.

Amazing

Posted by 4639641055843204849 on Sep 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am totally in love with this product as well as the website I used it only on my hair it has made a huge different And i will use it on my face and let you guys know Please press helpful if you are interested to see the result on my skin so i know and do a review on Thank iherb

The best

Posted by Reviewer3014901 on Dec 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The name says it all. I recently used this for a heat pack to clear up lymph congestion. It worked beautifully. Also works great for liver cleansing. Just follow the instructions and use with Home Health wool flannel.

Great for Sore Joints!

Posted by Reviewer3355454 on Dec 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

A co-worker suggested trying castor oil for our sore joints. Research that followed it said that cold pressed was best. Through the internet we found it at iHerb and shared some of what we ordered with the co-worker. She was so amazed at the difference that she had us order three quarts for her. It's great!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2859914 on Apr 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use it for my hair, very good!

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2589455 on Aug 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i love castor oil. it worked great for an old scar, can hardly see it now

Give it a try....

Posted by Reviewer2295762 on Nov 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I recently sprained my ACL in left knee, used packs and heat and it helped with the pain a lot.