Help

Versatile product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I used this over my liver and stomach for various health problems. It relieved my constipation after five daily applications. Read up on caster oil, it is helpful for so many health problems. If you are toxic or have never detoxed before, start out thirty minutes about two times a week and then increase gradually when you do a castor oil pack.

castor oil for age spot removal on hands

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

used twice daily, castor oil fades age spots after about a month of consistent use.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this product for hair growth in my eyelashes and eyebrows. I've been having gaps of missing hair and wanted the hair to grow back out. I've been using it for about a month and I can see clear results. It works like a dream! My eyelashes are also way longer and stronger than before. They almost look fake when I wear mascara, which I think is a plus. The best way to use it is to apply with a makeup brush before going to bed. Apply as if it's an eyeliner/browliner, follow the line where the hair grows. I also put some on the lashes directly. Felt a little uncomfortable at first, but now I'm used to it. Then you wash it off with warm water in the morning, then with cold. I saw results already the first week, but I suppose it's different depending on the person and the normal growth speed.

for hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product to use it in my hair to make it fuller and grow faster and actually it does really work.

Just LOVED it!! :)

Posted by Caramel on May 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

SUPERB product!! Have used it for: - Babys excema - better than anything from pharmacy! - Psoriasis - was better in 1 week! - Kill hair lices - all died - Grow eyelashes - work wonders!! - Grow hair - tough to wash it off tho... :)

Scar Dissolving

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I got this product to help fade old acne scars, as I heard that castor oil has the ability to dissolve scar tissue. So far, I've used it for 3 weeks and the scars do seem to be flatter, even slowly breaking apart. It would probably work great for new scars. I will continue to use it for 6-9 months and see what the results are then.

heps with fibrmalgia and Sciatic pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

tried a lots of therapies, homeopathic and ayurvedic, the castor oil is helping with back and neck injuries. been diagnosed with sciatica and fibromalgia.

60 year old gal in Los Angeles

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

terrific for bone-dry skin and mixed with lotions for day time protection. Also a great base under lipstick. No one is allergic to this product. Terrific price.

love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Brilliant! I use this oil for heat pack and it works very well! I love Heritage Products!

Momethanjr UK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

another favourite hair product for scar healing I mixed this with vitamin e oil use it as moisturiser and a toner sometimes hugely improvements on my face!