Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3241946 on Sep 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Have been using this for a while now. I am not a diabetic & don't want to be so thought this would help keep my sugar under control. Glad to find a cinnamon product that has the water extraction process since cinnamon without this process is toxic & can build up in your system.

Satisfied Customer

Posted by Reviewer3101739 on Jan 19, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Product lowered my LDL dramatically. Cheapest shipping method got it to me in 3 days. Bottles sealed from factory and otherwise in great shape.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2185270 on Sep 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a good product to help manage your blood sugar if you are diabetic. It has helped lower my averager reading by 20 to 25 points. It takes time for the effects to kick in, usually a month to two months, but once they do, you see good results.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2052358 on Jun 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm pre-diabetic have been taking this ever since the diagnosis to help control my blood sugar along w/diet changes and it's been working great. After doing research this is the best and safest way to take this form of cinnamon for the purpose of blood sugar control.

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2209797 on Oct 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I recommended to a person with diabetes, and this is helping to control glucose levels. He is also feeling much better, with more energy. Highly recommend!!

So far, so good

Posted by Reviewer1333366 on Jun 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is the first time I have used this product and haven't taken it for a full month yet. That is why I didn't give it 5 stars right away. It appears to be more potent than a previous cinnamon supplement I had been taking and you only need to take it 2x daily. This is much more convenient. I will take it a while longer before I make up my mind.

Hero Nutritional Products, CinnaBetic II, Water Extract, Cinnamon, 60 Vegetarian Capsules Hero Nutritional Products, CinnaBetic II, Water Extract, Cinnamon, 60 Vegetarian Capsules (HNP-90020)

Posted by 4787513950244306437 on Jan 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent!!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1581616 on Mar 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take this with chromium picolinate at breakfast and dinner time. It helps keep my blood sugars down.

Husband likes this

Posted by Reviewer2698167 on Jan 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My husband likes this brand and has been using several years

Hero Nutritional Products, CinnaBetic II, 60 Capsules