Like a Candy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My teenage daughter never liked taking vitamines. Nothing tasted good enough to her. We tried these at the Whole Foods store and she immediately agreed to purchase Slice of Life gummy slices. Thanks to Hero Products for making these for picky vitamine takers.

impressed by the low price and good service.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is my first Purchase in iHerb.com. I'm very impressed by the service and the price of the products provided by iHerb.com. I want to buy my vitamin here from now on.

Yummy Gummies

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very flavorful, no upset stomach afterward. Highly recommend.

no more swallowing of multi vits

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

it is absolutely yummy and taste like gummy sweets! so delicious that i accidentally took 2 more gummy slices a few times. sadly i didnt notice that it does not contains iron, which i needed.

Greatest Thing Ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I purchased these vitamins for my 11 year old son who is an extremely picky eater. He was not getting all the vitamins he could get with everyday fruits & vegetables. I was worried at first that he would not like these but boy did my kid prove me wrong. Not only does he take them on a daily basis he reminds me that he has to take them. Very pleased with this product.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a very good product, and it's good tasting. I'm very satisfied with the product and the iHerb company. Thanks.

Good Vitamin.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great taste. Excellent for people who have trouble swallowing tablets. I have 2 of these a day. They have helped me feel better. Will buy again.

awesome taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

but this time arrived completely melted

Like gummies

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great for people who like uncoated gummies. The only thing is no calcium