Help

Low-stress way to eliminate bathroom trauma

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My daughter inherited a tendency to constipation and, while I make a lot of effort to get good fiber into her diet, she still needed a little extra help. She loves these things and they have made all the difference (at one point in the past, she would cry in fear when I would say she needed to try to do #2). It seems odd that a gummy bear could help with a fiber problem, but apparently the chicory in it helps stimulate the production of helpful bacteria in the digestive tract, and all I can tell you is that it truly seems to work.

Yummi Bears Fiber

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This has been the answer to our 6-year-old son's severe constipation problem (since he was born!) Our son refuses to drink anything but milk and water and these chewy fiber pils have been the perfect solution. He likes them too!

Yummie Bears Fiber Gummy Bears

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

WONDERFUL!!! This is such an easy and natural way for my son who has IBS/DBS/FRS to get the recommended fiber to keep his bowels working, and he LOVES taking it every morning..

works good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Bought for my son who has psoarisis, health book said for them to get more fiber. He likes the gummies very well

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My daughter loves these and they really seem to be helping with her constipation problems.

From Singapore: Happy with my purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product was recommended by my child's PD to help with 2.5yo's constipation problem. He still poop at 3-4days but his stool is certainly softer than before. I am extremely happy to be able to find iHerb as a source of my purchase because it definitely is a lot cheaper to buy here than at retail or PD's clinic. Haven't yet tried other products but will definitely obtain them via iHerb if it's available here :)

It works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I'm happy that I bought it as it seems to work for my son who doesn't like to eat anything fibrous. I observe that he's not so frequently constipated as he used to be ealier and even when he does, it's not that bad. Would surely recommend this if u have a constipated kid.

Hero, Yummi Bears Fiber

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a good product if you have trouble getting fiber into your kids diet. I use this on my autistic son who doesn't like a variety of foods and this is my way of making sure he has his daily amount of fiber to help cleanse his system of toxins. Bowel movements help the body eliminate waste and this definitely helps.

tina young

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

good tasting easy to get my kids to take but arrived all stuck together

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My daughter loves these. Don't know that they have helped her much.