Kids love these!

Posted by Reviewer2228761 on Oct 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this product! I have 2 children with ASD and they are the best not only because they are natural but because there is no added copper (copper to zinc ratio in kids with ASD is always unbalanced with copper being in excess and deficient in zinc which is very important to consider when giving them supplements because it contributes to their inability to concentrate). All natural wholefoods and much cheaper for me to purchase through the States from here in Australia and iHerb makes it possible (thank you)!

Hero Whole Foods Yummi Bears

Posted by Reviewer3315135 on Nov 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Great product. I use this product for Adult use because of absorbtion problems. I can melt these in my mouth and absorb the nutrition I can not get by eating those healthy fruits and vetables. My lab results prove that. I am thankful for this product. If it works for an adult it certainly will work for a child.

Yummi Bears Whole Food Antioxidants Gummi's

Posted by Reviewer2719715 on Mar 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very pleasant tasting vitamin supplements. Both my children absolutely love them! I love the fact that the ingredients are pure and natural.

Great product.

Posted by Reviewer1779233 on Jun 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My kids love it.

Great taste!

Posted by Reviewer2696437 on Aug 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Definitely a good choice for children as they taste great!

awesome kid vitamins!

Posted by 5377450373520170888 on Feb 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My kids love them! I feel great that they are whole food, real food vitamins! Great value, IMO.

Smart choice for the money.

Posted by Reviewer2834908 on Sep 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been pleased with this product. My kids love the taste and it gets them the vitamins they need. The only draw back was that the first time I ordered them they were completely melted into one lump when I received them. But iHerb replaced them and the second batch was received in good condition.

my kid loves this

Posted by Reviewer2167881 on Jan 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

he's 6 and he actually looks forward to his daily vitamins. i give him the wholefoods and multi-vits with nordic naturals children's DHA and he only got the sniffles twice in 6 months, even with this crazy winter weather. plus he pays more attention in school and seems able to concentrate more on his tasks.

My kids love these!

Posted by Reviewer1458913 on Jun 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am not sure how nutritious these vitamins are, but they sure are easy to get down my kids! I am always skeptical about candy flavored vitamins.

Wonderful product!

Posted by Reviewer2512052 on Feb 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

These vits are great. yummy and good value for the quality they are! My kids love em!

1 2 3