Kids love these!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this product! I have 2 children with ASD and they are the best not only because they are natural but because there is no added copper (copper to zinc ratio in kids with ASD is always unbalanced with copper being in excess and deficient in zinc which is very important to consider when giving them supplements because it contributes to their inability to concentrate). All natural wholefoods and much cheaper for me to purchase through the States from here in Australia and iHerb makes it possible (thank you)!

awesome kid vitamins!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My kids love them! I feel great that they are whole food, real food vitamins! Great value, IMO.

Great taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Definitely a good choice for children as they taste great!

Great product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My kids love it.

Yummi Bears Whole Food Antioxidants Gummi's

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very pleasant tasting vitamin supplements. Both my children absolutely love them! I love the fact that the ingredients are pure and natural.

Hero Whole Foods Yummi Bears

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Great product. I use this product for Adult use because of absorbtion problems. I can melt these in my mouth and absorb the nutrition I can not get by eating those healthy fruits and vetables. My lab results prove that. I am thankful for this product. If it works for an adult it certainly will work for a child.

Smart choice for the money.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been pleased with this product. My kids love the taste and it gets them the vitamins they need. The only draw back was that the first time I ordered them they were completely melted into one lump when I received them. But iHerb replaced them and the second batch was received in good condition.

Great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My son likes these and I do too.

Yummy and kids love them

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Kids love them they are great

My son likes it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My 11 yr old son does not like to eat vegetables and most fruits, so I ordered this for him, he likes it.

1 2 3