Not Overly Sweet

Posted by shoppingmama on Apr 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My kids enjoy this. I like that it is not overly sweet and I am giving them gummies with vitamins in them.

Too much sugar

Posted by 4755692089755180795 on Dec 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's hard to find organic vitamin for children and this is one of the few I could find. Good that it's organic but there is too much came sugar coating on top of the gummy bears candies. It's the second time I bought this product and the gummy bears candies inside the bottle were wet! Cane sugar melted! iHerb refunded but I was disappointed with the quality.

Taste sucks, and sugar coated

Posted by 5602540186750258821 on Feb 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My girl din like the taste of the gummi bears and I hated the grainy layer of sugar coating outside gummy. The sugar melted and the gummies were stuck together (even though I kept them in the fridge). Very disappointing for an organic product.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2307441 on Feb 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My 2 yr. old, who didn't like any of the other vitamins I tried for more than a week, LOVES these and can't wait to take them. Fabulous!

Very good vitamines

Posted by 5332497656603567123 on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

We are very happy with this product, the kids like the taste. The ingradients are pure.

my brother love it

Posted by 4819787245262599592 on Jun 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

He reminds me every morning 😍 Waiting the results

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3344660 on Feb 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's a great tasty product. My twin sons love it. It is very soft and easy to chew. I bought this one and another R brand Vitamin C gummy Slices at the same time, and they said they love this one better.

My daughter likes it very much.

Posted by 4767431218105554920 on Aug 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My daughter likes it very much.

Great taste

Posted by Reviewer1351207 on Mar 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My kids have been eating this for years and they love the taste!

My son loves it

Posted by 5160337695110576097 on Sep 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My elder son is very picky about taking vitamins but he asks me for more. I'm very happy about Yummi Bears products. I only wished there would be less sugar coated...

1 2 3