Page 1 - Reviews - HighKey, Keto Friendly Gluten Free Almond Flour Crackers, Sea Salt, 2 oz (56.6 g) - iHerb
US

Posted on May 16, 2022

Quality it’s No. 1, taste It is very delicious and you feel the real flavor of cracks , best ingredient that good for ketolife style, i use with the tea cause i love it, size it’s good, package perfect, it’s good snacks, the composition very nice , when you eat it you don’t feel it’s bad no it’s very perfect , it’s beneficial for people who is in keto diet and the serving i use 10 gr maybe more sometime maybe less. Thank you

a4b3e0a3-1d22-4600-bb48-19b939525270
Posted on Jan 18, 2022

The taste is fantastic! I use this product daily. It's a great light snack for on the go. Resealable package and small enough size to fit in your purse. The ingredients are great if you eat a low carb diet like I do. My favourite low carb crackers that I have found so far. I just wish I would have found them when I was pregnant haha One down fall, It is a bit expensive for the amount you get so I eat them sparingly.

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

These keto crackers are just amazing and super crunchy. The taste is great, even if I would actually prefer them without any trace of garlic. They are rather expensive, but that is understandable since almond flour and other keto ingredients are pricey. I’m going to buy these crackers again for sure.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Perfect keto crackers!! I paired these with cream cheese and I had the perfect snack in a while. However, the amount is too little, you can finish the bag in two days! I wish it came in bigger sized bags. Ordered the other flavor to try.

9e0f0a47-553f-4b54-9a75-637e49df3c89
Posted on Nov 22, 2021

I prefer the choco chip one the one with Blue color this one a bit too hard for me, but its taste like a parmesan cookies

3712d8af-2371-4b8c-b8d0-baaef36c2bda
97368e9b-7813-4c27-a9b6-b75a2dfa2f80
6da1e7f3-682a-4997-8cfa-62adc31fa9d7
Posted on May 25, 2022

The flavor doesn't taste like sea salt, but it's not bad. These crackers are healthier because they have almost no net carbs and have at least 5 g of fiber. I use these to eat with dips. Its texture is less crunchy than regular crackers, but it's still great.

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

I make similar crackers at home, but these are just delightful to have evenly baked, consistent, and ready to go. Add some good cheese and it's a diabetic's dream. I'd love for them to have a little more salt on top, but otherwise, a nice neutral cracker.

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

I didn’t realize how little the amount is that is sold for that price but I guess it’s because it’s healthy and that usually cost more. The flavor is good and you don’t feel like eating the whole pack which is normally the case for me with the regular crackers. So I would say it’s still a good deal

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Great quality, great ingredients, heavenly taste. The serving size is very reasonable, and they pair very well with dips and as a stand-alone snack.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

I really enjoy these and have reordered many times. Perfect option when you need something savoury to nibble on. They vanish too quickly!! But that is because they are so good!!! They come in resealable bag which is super convenient and the little bags are pretty easy to transport!