Page 1 - Reviews - HighKey, No Sugar Added Keto Certified Gluten-Free Mini Cookies, Snickerdoodle , 2 oz (56.6 g) - iHerb
US

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

Snickerdoodle Mini Cookies are a delightful treat and the buttery, cinnamon flavor comes through nicely. It’s hard to believe these contain no white sugar because they taste like they do. I love the low carb content. Seven mini cookies equal a serving and I find that amount to be satisfying. They have a nice texture as well. Highkey produces some great sugar-free items and this one is a winner. I would recommend these to anyone on keto, low-carb, low-sugar, grain-free & gluten-free diets. The ingredients are very good & the bag is resealable too. My photo shows 1 serving. Thank you Low Carb Loco for introducing these delicious cookies to me!

461d5379-ab74-4eb8-aa20-3f6666737bc2
Posted on Feb 23, 2022

I received the peanut butter cookies free and they are really good. I then was asked to order the snickerdoodle cookies which I also got free but since the peanut butter were so good I decided to order all the flavors (chocolate chip, sugar, another peanut butter, n snickerdoodle) but I only got the snickerdoodle free. These cookies are delicious. I bought another brand of keto snickerdoodle cookies a few months ago and they are not good. I still have them I just can’t eat them. I tried all the flavors above and they are all really good. I’m so glad they asked me to try them. Thank You Low Carb Loco for the offer. Now I have something good to snack on.

7d107e73-08f1-4292-8e71-2c0d5b037853
Posted on Feb 26, 2022

These are so tasty! The cookies are small enough that you can satisfy your craving with few calories or eat a whole bag of you like. Gluten free and keto friendly for an added bonus! The package is small enough it is easy to take in a lunch bag or office tote, and fits well in a desk drawer for when those cravings hit. A healthy way to satisfy your sweet craving. Made with real foods and not full of highly processed ingredients.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

I liked them! Right off the bat, I thought they were great. Couldn’t wait for my wife to try them. Heck, I even saved her some, which is a hard thing for Yours Truly to do! But then she wasn’t thrilled with the cookies. She has a way of pointing out the negative in food items. You know, “too much this,” “too much that.” Comments like that. Golly, her words have a way of ruining the greatest meals! Anyway, she said something about an unpleasant “aftertaste” with these cookies. Next thing I know, I notice the same aftertaste. But I STILL liked the cookies, and she wasn’t about to ruin this “meal” for me!👍🏼

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

Oh my goodness! These are melt-in-your-mouth delicious! There's no way that i can't eat the whole bag at once! Better than any sugar-laden snickerdoodle i've ever had!!

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

These Keto cookies 🍪 are slightly sweet for me but are Keto friendly so a great snack for those sweet cravings you may have! Nice package size and composition!

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

These are delicious! The size of the package is small but the quality of the snack is great and the taste is fantastic. Hard to not eat the whole thing in one go.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I'm so glad the bag only has two servings in it because, (a), that's one normal serving; (b), if there were more servings I'd eat them all anyway. They're THAT good.

Posted on May 3, 2022

Such buttery, flavorful goodness. These cookies meet my need for an enjoyable Keto snack. Very delicate cinnamon flavor. To me, the way a good snickerdoodle cookie should be.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

These tasted so good that I only got a couple before my daughters took the bag and finished them. I just wish it came in a bigger size.