Love this!

Posted by luineumaiel on Oct 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use it to treat my acneic face once in a while! Just mix a teaspoon into warm water and wash my face in it when I wake up in the morning. It did WONDERS for my skin, my acne scars started healing extremely fast. I highly recommend this treatment for young girls suffering from acneic skin.

Great salt

Posted by Reviewer2342158 on Nov 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I add this to hot lemon water for a good lymphatic system flush.

good salt

Posted by FancyBeauty on Aug 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This salt is the same as AB salt but more expensive. Realy gives food a rich flavor and aroma. Эта соль практически аналог Aлоха Bэй соли, но дороже. Также придает придает еде насыщенный вкус и аромат еды!)

It isn't pink...

Posted by Reviewer2722252 on Oct 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This salt is not pink as advertised. There are a few pink specs but the color is a natural white. Certainly better than refined table salt.

Good flavour

Posted by Suziesue on Apr 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this salt. I use it in an electrolyte mix (Salt, filtered water and lemon juice) perfect for after workout recovery. I also prefer the flavor of this salt to any other salt I have tried.

Himala Salt

Posted by Reviewer3018804 on Oct 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's good. fine grains, flows easily. And I gather it is the healthiest salt to use.

Salty

Posted by Reviewer2556893 on Feb 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's good - way better than regular salt, with the good minerals left in. But - it tasted saltier than the usual Celtic salt I use. I prefer the less salty salt. You get more of the good minerals without so much sodium. Haven't found another salt yet that rivals Celtic.

Too expensive

Posted by 5301857678779026536 on Apr 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

very expensive for the quantity. In Greece you buy tripple quantity and same quality at half price

very good

Posted by Reviewer1631757 on Sep 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Tastes good - probably a good product. Tastes strong and natural - not like ordinary table salt.

Best product

Posted by 5254428058710551575 on Dec 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The Primordial Hymalayan salt is better than other brands I have purchased. The tasty salt adds so much flavor to my veggie health juices!