Satisfed

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Apr 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I switched from sythenic absorbic acid to this and haven't regret a bit. I have not been sick since starting this and it is one of my supplements that give me nice skin.

Wonderful product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I love this product because it calms me down at night and helps me go to sleep. The linolenic acid in the amla makes me feels so much better!

Very very effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was down with a pretty bad cough and flu for the few days prior to my shipment arriving. I took this on the first day for its vitamin c content and my bad cough recovered by the 2nd day of consuming it. Its '20 times more vitamin c than orange' claim is legit! Plus, its USDA certified organic so that is another plus point.

Great Vitamin C!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love love this product!! I haven't had a cold at all since taking this. I am going to continue to take these. My skin is also beautiful!!

Interesting Herb supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2006 | Verified Purchase

This supplement has really gave me a boost as well as help rebuild my immune system. I am very satisfied with this and will reccommend to all my family and friends.

good source of c

Posted by wendybrown on Oct 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Amla has a higher natural source of vitamin c than the other leading fruits. haven't been sick yet. knock on wood.

amla c

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

i'm allergic to most vitamin c because of corn allergies, and this works well.

Amla C

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Good source of vitamin C - I am iron deficient, and vitamin C helps your body absorb iron.

toppertje in een pot

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Jammer dat ik de omschrijving moest herzien. Kreeg steeds dat beledigende tekst in stond. INTEGENDEEL! Dit product bewijst dat voor ondersteuning het in dit geval voor een wonder heeft gezorgd. Ook hier geldt, ieder is anders, echter, ik heb eerst 1 pot gekocht en uitgeprobeerd. Als je het niet merkt zit je of goed in je vel en hebt het niet nodig of het is wellicht niet voor jou geschikt. Ik zou het in elk geval als aanrader willen omschrijven.

Amla C, Natural Antioxidant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

More than vitamin c, because the great quantity of antioxidant.