great for blood pressure and easy to take!**

Posted by nutranut on Dec 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My blood pressure has always been in the normal range, but lately it has climbed over 120 into the pre-hypertensive range-sometimes near 140. I had ordered Blood Pressure Response by Source Naturals, but the pills were gigantic, hard to swallow, and expensive. In addition, you need to take 5 a day-3 in the morning and 2 in the afternoon on an empty stomach. They were too big to fit in any normal-sze pill travel cases-- So add inconvenient to everything else. Arjuna is small, easy to swallow and requires 1 pill a day before you eat. Since I've started taking Arjuna my blood pressure is consistently below 120/80-sometimes below 110. I don't feel tired, light-headed, or sluggish. I looked Arjuna up on the internet and checked with WebMD to make sure that there are no dangerous side effects or interactions. Anyone on blood pressure medication should talk to their doctor before taking this product since it can interact with prescription meds or make your blood pressure too low. I usually take it at lunch time or dinner-whatever will be my largest meal of the day. It is very effective.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My husband has a 15 year history of heart disease that includes multiple heart attacks. He has been using Himalaya arjuna to help control cardiac symptoms...irregular heartbeat and high blood pressure...for three years now with good results. It is one part of a multi-part nutritional and supplement program that has cleared long standing cardiac symptoms and enabled him to avoid the use of dangerous drugs and surgery. We highly recommend Himalaya arjuna as part of the nutritional approach to controlling and healing heart disease.

Himalaya Arjuna

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I had been taking Planetary Herbals Arjuna for some time with noticeable results then slowly switched to Himalaya and soon noticed what I believed to be a positive and improving condition. Can recommend but Arjuna seems to takes a long time to show results but worth the diligence

Simply saving my life!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Diagnosed with mild MVP, TR, pericardial effusion and a problem with 3rd valve. Burning in the heart, palpitations, tachycardia, chest pain, anxiety. insomnia as the symptoms of MVP/D. Tried everything including acupuncture, beta blockers, yoga, meditation, physical activity, abstaining from alcohol/caffeine and what not. After one week - NO MORE SYMPTOMS. Steady, cool heart beat. No chest pain!!!!!!!!!! No tachy. Anxiety enormously limited. I will take this for 10 months and then test my heart again to see if my MVP has regressed.

The right way to lower Cholesterol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I decided to take this vs the medical industry suggested pills. It lowered my scores by 35 points in 3 months....! I recommend this to everyone

Nice price, good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very helpful product that is having a beneficial effect on my blood pressure.

Arjuna helps the heart

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Arjuna helps the heart in a different way than most cholesterol-helping supplements, balancing the lipid and triglyceride levels. Highly recommended.

Mr

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent supplement with no fillers or side effects. my pulse rate was over 110 at rest and now its around 86 or less. I've been taking it for over a year and will continue to do so.I take 1 tablet each day.

Bad for my father

Posted by ReputableReviewer on Jul 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am disappointed with this herb. And the worst thing is that I don't know who is guilty: the Himalaya Herbal formula or the herb Arjuna itself. My father is high blood pressure and chest angina sufferer. Long time ago he had even micro-infarct. I must take care of him. I used to buy Hawthorn for him, it suited him pretty well, but I wanted him to try some new, improved, better, stronger herbs and decided to try Arjuna because of various articles and people opinions. Unfortunately his blood pressure and pulse were going nuts. High blood pressure was going too much down, he was stopping taking his chemical blood pressure medicines but that didn't work also. The next day blood pressure was rising extremely high again. Pulse was very small, low, too. Now I am writing and thinking, maybe Himalaya doesn't suit for us. I myself tried guggulsterones for that brand and felt no effect at all. Maybe after some time I will give to Arjuna one more chance but I think that I would not trust that Indian formula ever again.

Good product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Heals anything that has to do with collagen and connective tissue.