Help

Increased happiness and relaxation

Posted by optimalhealth on Mar 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Ashwagandha is another great herb I use to compliment my alcohol alternatives! I experience that this herb makes me very happy the first hour and more relaxed the next couple of hours. I also get slightly increased libido. I also know that it's good for your immune system. This is what I have experienced. Other than that Ashwagandha is considered a very healthy herb, with a lot of claimed benefits so I'll just list them, and you can see for yourself how it works for you. Some uses of this herb: - Anti-stress - Adaptogenic - Improves physical endurance and energy - Improve thinking ability - Decreasing pain and swelling - Prevent side-effect of aging - Increase sexual desire - Good for immune system.

Wonderful Relaxant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2007 | Verified Purchase

We have found that 1 capsule with dinner and 1 at bedtime makes a big differnce in our sleep quality. It seems to help us slip right into a restful sleep.

great herb

Posted by estranged on Mar 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My heart used to race when I went to bed. Not any more. I have used many other supplements for various issues but they didn't help. After this product I understood that stress was the cause of them and Ashwagandha is the cure for stress. I can finally sleep now. Best herb I have used. If you are in stress. You should try this.

Interesting

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I had the opposite effect with this one - very wired for about 3 weeks. Now I seem to have more energy, and I am sleeping through the night most of the time. I usually wake-up 2x a night, and go back to sleep. Now I rarely wake-up till morning.

My favorite Ashwagandha

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Over the last year I have tried a number of brands, Jarrow sensoril, Pure, even Gaia, but this works best for me because of the potency I feel. I take it at night. This tablet can be hard on the tummy, if so, take with a bit of something. For me it is calming,(made me sleepy at first) supportive for my hypothyroid. I will continue to order this.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent for calming. Good for exhausted adrenals and helps with decent sleep through the night.

The best.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Himalayan Herbals' herbals are THE BEST, no matter how expensive the other products are—they're very misleading! If you do thorough research, you will find this to hold true. I've been practicing Ayurvedics for three years now and bought many various alternatives, however, they don't compare to the quality, potency, respectability and trustworthiness that this company has established for over 80 years.

Feeling of Well Being

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Shared this with a lot of people - they ALL love it ! Feeling of well-being and clarity. Tried several others - this was the best !

Ashwagandha

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I tried this for sleep but found that I feel better when I take it in the morning for vitality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Helps me relax my mind very very well. What can I say? More focussed, less anxiety and increased libido. I take this after meal (contrary to suggestion)and it still works perfect. Takes a little while to feel the effects though.