AMAZING AND IMMEDIATE RESULTS!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My husband is a Type 2 diabetic. He ignored dietary restrictions and failed to monitor blood sugar levels for months. I bought him Bitter Melon, but he refused to take it. I had noticed his worsening excessive thirst and his need to sleep after meals. When my husband finally measured his blood sugar level after eating, the score was 398. One hour after a Metformim tablet prescribed by an M.D., the blood sugar level had increased to 458. Numbers in the 400s were recorded for days. In desperation, after several days of frightemimgly high blood sugar levels, my husband took Bitter Melon before bed. To our great surprise and relief, his blood sugar that first the morning was 298. The second morning, his blood sugar level was 258. The third morning following Bitter Melon at bedtime, my husband's blood sugar level was 225. We are now on day #4 of this experiment with Bitter Melon as a natural control for blood sugar. The results have been nothing short of amazing. My husband will continue to use Bitter Melon, and will soon consult his M.D. about possibly adjusting the recommended dose of Metformin, which did not control his blood sugar when taken without the addition of Bitter Melon.

Burn the Fat

Posted by Health-YourWealth on Jun 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Paleo heroes claim Bitter Melon helps convert white adipose fat (WAT) to brown adipose fat ( BAT ). Body more readily burns up BAT.

This Is Good Stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I don't know the numbers because I'm kind of in denial :-), but I do know that the triangle around my nose changed in color from red to normal, and my water intake changed from 3-4 liters a day from thirst to having to make myself drink one liter a day, within a few days of starting bitter melon. Plus I just feel so much better overall. I bought this product because it seemed like the best value for the money. I can't speak to the effectiveness of the other bitter melon products sold at this web site, but I can say I'm very satisfied with this one and just reordered three more bottles of it. Good luck to you all! John

Guess its helping me....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was on Metformin for PCOS and ended up having side effects. I was searching for a natural source to replace metformin. I take bitter melon twice a day with meals now. I haven't taken a blood test yet. I really feel better these days. I am still searching to see if i will have any side effects from taking bitter melon for a longer period. I take it with another herb called Gymnema.

BITTER MELON

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My mother-in-law can maintain a very good blood sugar level after taking one bitter melon capsule after each meal.

I am diabetic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am diabetic - Bitter Melon seems to help my blood sugar to some degree. I am on insulin and taking Metformin with meals; including Bitter Melon seems to help them along. Of course, that doesn't mean that it's a miracle drug - or that I can eat anything I want, but it's worth taking. I just ordered and received 2 more bottles.

good for candida

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

seems to work for my systemic candida, I prefer the pill form as I don't care too much for the vegetable a bit too sour;

caution

Posted by Anaterma on Apr 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i got really interested in that review stating that this can "transform white fat into brown fat", but, i have no idea if it's a coincidence. but about the same time i started taking it alongside himalaya's bacopa, i got myself a nasty lymphnoditis, doctors say it's nothing serious, and also i had read that it can be caused by stress (it was a really stressful period for me at a time), so i now have half finished bottle and don't know what to do with it. no significant change in my "fat" metabolism either other than from usual exercising and diet. so i really don't know if i could recommend this to anyone. also i notice that sometimes when i take it i start to feel extremely hungry. i guess bitter melon is not for me since i'm not a diabetic or anything.

It works!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Just try it. Act in a gentle way on the body.

Recommended for diabetes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my dad who has diabetes. He's taking this together with himalaya glucocare. Really did the job in lowering his blood sugar. I will continue letting him take both the bitter melon n glucocare and hope he can reduce the dosage of his doc prescribed diabetes med

1 2 3 4