very soothing, but strange smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

When I was in India this winter, I discovered the HIMALAYA brand products and was absolutely amazed by their quality and taste/ smell. Back home I tried to find a way ordering them and came across the HIMALAYA USA brand. I must say I am diappointed, though. The creams and lotions have a very different smell (that I personally don't really like - esp. compared to the original). This cream is very soothing on your feet, but I have a hard time getting used to the smell. Too bad the recipies had to be changed for the American market.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

the smell of this creme is very light and pleasant, the consistence is good as well. my feet almost at once became softer. only two minutes- too small bottle and the price has already increased by $1.10 since I bought it. This sucks.

Helps with cracked heels

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is great stuff and one of the only things that has helped me get rid of cracked heels.

Fabulous

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I just started using this foot cream last week, and already my feet are soooo much smoother. I have miserable callouses on my big toes, and they haven't gotten bigger since I started using this cream. Definitely will buy this again.

can tell a difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My feet are very cracked and dry but after just two uses I see improvement!

Smooth and delicate

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Applies it to my foots every day before bedtime. My feet are like a babies the morning after. Ingredients are good. I can certainly recommend this product.

Smell is not so awesome but really works well for dry feet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Smell is not so awesome but really works well for dry feet

Fabulous for entire body -- even your face

Posted by CharlotteJernigan on Aug 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Of course this is great for feet but I have been using this as my FACE cream for almost 3 years. It is fantastic. It does remain only very slightly sticky after it has been absorbed into facial skin but for me the overall result is worth it. I am 61 years old and I never wear make-up. I get spontaneous compliments on my skin frequently. I have a friend who is 65 who still has "peaches and cream" beautiful skin and she also uses this as her face cream. The comments about the smell are a mystery to me...I have a very sensitive sense of smell and I have no issues with this product's smell...I find it quite neutral in smell.

Tres bonne creme qui aide à éliminer les calosites

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Aide vraiment à retirer les calosites. A une odeur forte de plantes médicinales

Himalaya Products are Great

Posted by achronicvoice on Apr 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Almost all their products I've tried thus far works for me. Simple and does what it says it should do.

1 2 3 4