neem face wash

Posted by Reviewer2630975 on Sep 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love the face wash. it actually works real good.. my daughter had a big acne problem and thanks to Neem face wash her face is looking really good. she is real happy now.. we had tried everything you could think of and nothing had ever worked. but the Neem face wash really works and it don't cost a lot like other products. TRY IT YOU WILL LOVE IT TOO!!!

This is the only face wash I'll use

Posted by Reviewer1558956 on Jul 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have VERY sensitive skin (red, irritated and blotchy). After trying this product, I will never go back to the more expenisve (ineffective) brands again. This left my face calm and very refreshed. No redness and no dryness followed after use. It's simply the best!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2483880 on Aug 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My skin is combination/oily, but also dehydrated. Some face washes for oily skin tend to dry my skin out, but this doesn't. It's just perfect - it cleans very well (I haven't tried it for removing makeup, though, it's might not be deep cleansing enough) but doesn't irritate or dry out my skin. Doesn't sting my eyes, either. The scent is fairly strong, though, I happen to love it (smells spicy, kind of like gingerbread to me) but if you're sensitive to scents please keep this in mind.

Horrible smell

Posted by Reviewer2190511 on Mar 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have never encountered a cleanser that is so unpleasant to work with. It has the consistency and smell of BenGay ointment, so I feel like rubbing BenGay on my face when I try to use it. Imagine having some of it get into your eyes to as your eyes will feel burned pretty badly. It's hard to rinse it off your face and out of your eyes. In summary, the product may clean the face but is harsh and the smell is very unbearable to me. I will never ever buy this product again.

not so good

Posted by Reviewer1810059 on Oct 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Made my skin dry and red. Wouldn't buy again.

very good

Posted by Reviewer3046375 on Oct 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have VERY oily face . I breakout easily. The only face wash that suits me the the cleansing gele from shankara.com, and the avalon face wash. but this really felt good surprisingly !

Neem & Turmeric Face Wash

Posted by Reviewer1086676 on Jan 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this face wash. I have very dry skin and it leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth.

Great!

Posted by 5540882262748612721 on Aug 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The first time I used this my face turned red, but it hasn't again since. Don't leave it on your skin too long. The smell is fantastic. A fresh woody spicy smell.

Himalaya USA, Organique, Neem & Turmeric Face

Posted by Reviewer1561112 on Mar 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love it. Keeps breakouts from happeningCleans really well and the smell is great too. If a pimple is to appear just dab a bit of gel on it before you go to bed and it will dry it up fast.

Nice.

Posted by Reviewer1151412 on Mar 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm not sure if it's the face wash or the new supplements I've been taking, but since using this my face is clearer and softer.

1 2 3 4