Good general tonic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Some products can be too weak and others too strong. This one is just right. I don't get "excited" when I take it, but I feel less tired and I can accomplish a lot of things in the day with a good feeling of well-being. According to the Ayurvedic perspective, Chyavanprash is some sort of a balancing tonic for all constitutions (Vata, Pitta and Kapha). This seems true in my experience with this product. Also, I am taking this Chyavanprash in capsules because I am slighly diabetic, and I did not want to use the Chyavanprash paste because the paste contains honey. And if I travel, capsules are easier to carry. Just try Chyavanprash and you will see the difference!

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I normally use it in the middle of the day after lunch to recover from meal fatigue, helps me to keep going and going....

Herbal tonic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for years now. All my friends said I was younger that I stated....well I am 62...look like less & act like it too..

great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this is a wonderful product - i love everything himalaya usa makes!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good.

👍

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

👍I feel that it helps me

super produkt

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

gute Qualität, schnell und zuverlässig, preisleistung ok

It's good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I felt myself much more active and healthy after I'd started takin this pills. Now I've swiched to Chyavanprash in a form of a jam and like it even more.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This gave me an immune boost and an energy boost. Noticed little scratches healing faster and felt more like getting up and doing things. Good for seasonal cleanup.

Chyavanprash does what it states

Posted by beautytuning on Dec 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Chyavanprash for six months. It does what it states - keeps be energetic and calm. I consider that caps are more convenient because they are easy to take anytime and anywhere.

1 2