must have great product!! (but not an overnight quick fix)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I started to get adult acne breakouts. My skin wasn't looking very healthy even when I used products to control the breakouts. I started using this product over a year ago. It woulnt cure breakouts overnight but give the first bottle a chance. Take it as the directions say, and you will see not just your skin clear up but it will look healthier. After a month people were commenting on how great my skin looked. The capsules are easy on the stomach and I've noticed every time I stop taking it thinking my skin is "cured"...my skin after a few weeks begins to look not as healthy. Thats how I know it works. I've tried other skin supplements but this one is by far the best!

My skin is glowing!

Posted by optimalhealth on Jul 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My skin truly gets a little bit more glowing when I take this. I've recently started eating more alkaline, and this works great along with my change in diet. So all the changes in my body is a result of making my diet more alkaline and taking this. Small clumps of skin on my feet wither off, and new skin comes forth. I've greatly improved my acne, and I'm almost perfect. My eyes looks sharp and sparkly. Acne on my other places on my body have entirely gone. My skin is more supple. I feel a lot better, more clear thinking, less craving for sugar, and more craving alkaline foods, such as lettuce, coconut kefir and goji berries. My coating on my tonque is almost gone. My hair grows faster, stronger and longer, especially my eyelashes. Yeah, it's just great! Highly recommend eating more alkaline foods, and I feel this product is a good support to my overall diet, and it has a nice bonus of making my skin glow.

i think it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been traveling and my skin just started having small pimples here and there. But after 1 week of this, my skin isn't so dry anymore and the pimples have subsided considerably. I think it will get better as I continue taking these.

dermacare

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this pills are great! I have psoriasis and it helps but it takes about 1-2 months. you have to be pacient.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Keeps skin flare ups under control. Skin looks and feels more vibrant.

It worked for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great product, my skin has dramatically changed to better this month. Almost done my first bottle, will stick with it for a while. Try it for a month nothing to lose.

Helps for skin and psoriasis

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very good. I take it now 3. time. My Skin looks better and my psoriasis is calmer.

great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

another wonderful product from himalaya usa!

Improves skin condition

Posted by winwinwin on Oct 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have stress related seborrhea, which can be calmed down to a minimum but I have been told that there is no absolute cure for this. I use Himalaya HeartCare (will try StressCare, too) and DermaCare together with Neem. And I have felt an improvement - my skin looks much better than before and does not have huge breakouts as it did before. Really nice. And again - pure herbs, no additives in a cellulose capsule. Great!

Acne

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Je l'utilise depuis 3 mois et les résultats sont magnifiques. J'ai de l'acné depuis des années et seul ce produit arrive à la combattre. Après 1 mois j'avais beaucoup moins de boutons et la peau très douce et hydratée, incroyable. Je recommande à des amis et je rachèterai !

1 2