Thank You!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Thank you for providing this product, your good pricing, and prompt delivery. I really appreciate you posting the expiration dates on your website. I used to work for this company and know the effectiveness and history of these products. I like this particular product because I can eat any type of food without the worry of being uncomfortable and unpleasant gas. I will be ordering again and again!

Better than Maalox

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2006 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent product for bloating,hyperacidity and general abdominal discomfort. I highly recormmend you keep this product around.

Other Himalaya Prudcts work better for Digestion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product to improve my Digestion. Many good reviews prompted me to buy it and try it. However, I quickly became disappointed by this product. I can safely say that it is the "only" product by Himalaya so far that I found to not work. It has not effect on my Digestion even after more than a month of use at 3 capsules a day. I will continue to use it for another month (perhaps long-term results could acrrur). It is worth mentioning that other Himalaya products such as "DermaCare" has a stronger effect on Digestion than "GastriCare". I am more tempted to go back to DermaCare for my digestive issues.

It works