Miracle product !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This stuff really works, but be sure to take as directed! First few days I didn't think it was working, so I took 2 extra and boom over a 100 point drop in an hour. I couldn't eat any bread or pasta without my blood sugar shooting over 300!!! I started taking these 2 weeks ago and today I had chicken parm with some spaghetti, a piece of bread and butter, and an italian pasty for dessert and my blood sugar never went over 200 (i tested every 15 min) and it was 175 after 2 hours, still higher than normal but 2 weeks ago it was over 300!! Like I said go slowly because this stuff is potent, it drops your blood sugar very fast, I would use caution if you are on rx meds for diabetes. I did get a headache but that was my own fault for taking more than I should have because I was panic'ing that my sugar was over 300 and it bought it down to 130in 2 hrs which may have been too fast, nothing 2 tylenol and a litte juice didnt fix :) Again use caution cause this is as strong as rx meds!! I believe they need an rx in europe to get this.

I'm healed!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is outstanding. I have type II diabetes and with Glucocare my A1C is normal. I also exercise and watch what I eat.

It works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Himalaya Herbal GlucoCare for over a year now and it really helps in regulation of blood sugar levels. I have experienced no side effects and the small size of the capsules make it easy to swallow.

Helps prevents sugar spikes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am a type II diabetic and I have a miniature doxie that is a type I diabetic. This product has helped both my dog and myself maintain more level blood sugar levels.

So far so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband takes this to keep his blood sugar under control. So far it seems to be working. It's so much better than the medicine the doctor wanted him on.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My husband has been able to stop the Metformin XR 500mg - 2 tabs each night, since he has been taking this on a regular basis. Even tho the Metformin is cheaper, this is superior as it has no side effects and does the job well. We highly recommend GlucoCare!

The sugar wacker

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I started using this with other herbs about 2 weeks ago, currently I havn't lowered my insulin or the amounts of other herbs as of yet, but I did notice throughout the day my sugars seem to have a longer track record of low blood sugars and complete safety of not passing out. I get at least one high only because my physical condition feels so great and I forget to check my sugars at least every 2 hrs. But I think this is helping and time will tell if I am able to drop insulin and some of the other herbs.

Give Back The Metformin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My blood sugars are SO much better. My doctor was shocked at my A1C readings! I told him he could keep his vomit and diarrhea inducing Metformin pills! They weren't helping anyway!

For my type-II diabetes, it worked

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been on GlucoCare for past 2-3 months and it has helped me reduce my blood sugar level. I gave this 4/5 because of its very expensive cost. I hope that, taking into account the current terrible economic mess, Himalaya USA will decrease the price of GlucoCare, making it more affordable for everyone. Thank you and God Bless everyone.

useful product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I feel more grounded when I take this daily. It improves my mood, too!

1 2 3 4