Great if T4 to T3 conversion is your problem

Posted by Reviewer2569653 on Sep 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have low free T3 and good free T4, no antibodies, so basically a conversion problem. Some studies have found that guggul helps, so I decided to give it a try. Now I have used it for seven weeks and for me, it works. My hands and feet are warmer, I have more energy, the bags under my eyes are gone and my stomach works without delays, to put it delicately. Also, I have lost 8 pounds without changing anything else about my mostly Paleo lifestyle. The only thing added is the guggul. I haven't noticed any other side effects.

Awesome Product for Low Thyroid

Posted by Reviewer2578334 on Aug 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I take 2 capsules twice daily and within the first few days noticed incredible improvement for low thyroid. My energy level has soared and my feet no longer burn. I've used Himalaya Gugguls for 5 weeks and am so impressed with it I got my 85 year old mother on it. She says that (after 13 days of use) she feels like she's 70 years old again! You won't be disappointed!

Himalaya USA Guggul

Posted by Reviewer2281717 on Dec 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I highly recommend this product for cholesterol reduction and also for weight loss.

Guggal

Posted by Reviewer3266203 on Sep 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very effective in minimizing pain from arthritis and at the same time, reducing weight.

very good herb

Posted by Reviewer2963287 on Nov 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

guggul regulates the thyroid and blood sugar so it is an exceptional herb

Only take if your body can handle the dramatic increase in your systems!

Posted by Reviewer1745273 on Jan 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is so powerful, you will have a dramatic change in your body!!!!

Cholesterol Numbers Improved

Posted by QuibbleMoth on May 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

In 3 months my overall number went from 198 to 147, LDL from 142 to 82! I exercised and ate a healthy diet but I had been doing that before with minimal results. I took one or two caps before every meal and snack - I wasn't shy about loading up even more if I over-ate.

gives strong heartbeats

Posted by Reviewer2459651 on Nov 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

haven't noticed results yet - i use it one week, but alreasy gave me strong heartbeat even if taking one pill a day, especially at nights :(

Cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer1857878 on Jan 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

We love this product. My wife and father-in-law both take this product. In a 6-month time they both dropped over 46 points on their cholesterol counts.

Exceptional

Posted by Reviewer2945871 on Aug 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Effective, pure, Did I mention effective :) in all elements of health and physical being..

1 2 3 4