Great if T4 to T3 conversion is your problem

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have low free T3 and good free T4, no antibodies, so basically a conversion problem. Some studies have found that guggul helps, so I decided to give it a try. Now I have used it for seven weeks and for me, it works. My hands and feet are warmer, I have more energy, the bags under my eyes are gone and my stomach works without delays, to put it delicately. Also, I have lost 8 pounds without changing anything else about my mostly Paleo lifestyle. The only thing added is the guggul. I haven't noticed any other side effects.

Awesome Product for Low Thyroid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I take 2 capsules twice daily and within the first few days noticed incredible improvement for low thyroid. My energy level has soared and my feet no longer burn. I've used Himalaya Gugguls for 5 weeks and am so impressed with it I got my 85 year old mother on it. She says that (after 13 days of use) she feels like she's 70 years old again! You won't be disappointed!

Himalaya USA Guggul

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I highly recommend this product for cholesterol reduction and also for weight loss.

Guggal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very effective in minimizing pain from arthritis and at the same time, reducing weight.

very good herb

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

guggul regulates the thyroid and blood sugar so it is an exceptional herb

Cholesterol Numbers Improved

Posted by QuibbleMoth on May 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

In 3 months my overall number went from 198 to 147, LDL from 142 to 82! I exercised and ate a healthy diet but I had been doing that before with minimal results. I took one or two caps before every meal and snack - I wasn't shy about loading up even more if I over-ate.

Only take if your body can handle the dramatic increase in your systems!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is so powerful, you will have a dramatic change in your body!!!!

gives strong heartbeats

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

haven't noticed results yet - i use it one week, but alreasy gave me strong heartbeat even if taking one pill a day, especially at nights :(

Great health benefit

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product. It helped my husband with his cholestrol and my he lost weight wihile using the product. I recommend it for high blood pressure and high cholestrol people.

Exceptional

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Effective, pure, Did I mention effective :) in all elements of health and physical being..

1 2 3 4