Terri

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I lost 5lbs in 2 weeks! Yippee!!!! my blood sugar level has gone down to almost normal. Great product I would recommend it to anyone who has a high blood sugar level or wants to shed a few pounds. Thank you! it has already changed my life.

Aids in improved glucose control

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I trust the Himalaya brand in any formula. Gymnema, Bitter Melon, and Holy Basil all have helped in improving my glucose control. Of course, exercise and losing 40 pounds, was also a big help. I will continue using this combination to support my system. Keep up the great job IHerb and Himalaya brands.

can comment

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product...it has really curbed my sugar cravings

This lowers Glucoe for IDDM's too by a few points.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I am a type 1 diabetic trying to break the mold here. I tried this and documented the progress to find if I ate something under 30 grams of carbs the glucose would generally stay the same as it was before I ate the food as I checked before and after glucose levels. I also noticed that if I took this without any food my glucose level would drop by aroun 20 mg/dl. Not too bad for something that wasn't supposed to be for a type 1 diabetic. But it would be nice to see this drop the numbers more then 20 points.

best Gymnema i've tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've tried several other brands. THis one I liked the best. After a few weeks of using this Gymnema along with Garlic tablets and chromium, my blood sugar is now normal. It's an excellent product, especially when used in a team of blood sugar busters. Yes we can!

Gymnema for blood sugar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like having this product on hand for those times when I seem to be hungry for no reason. It seems to help regulate my blood sugar levels.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a great appetite suppressant. I am no longer have the desire to eat like a pig and am actually losing weight.

I think its really effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am using this to combat sugar or hunger pangs whilst on Almased shake diet. Before this diet, I had strong craving for sugary things even after a full meal! And after I started taking this, I have been satified without sweets. I have the occasional dessert but not like what I used to. Stops sugar cravings for sure. I also drink bitter melon tea which helps with that sometimes.

Weight loss

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I noticed weight starting to shift after 2 weeks of using this product. I stopped craving sweet food and felt more full. This was ordered whilst dealing with tricothecene mycotoxins.

Gymnema

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

First time I've used it. Has a nice flavor - or one that I like anyway. Seemed to help me with cravings during a 21-day cleanse.

1 2 3