Himalaya USA, Heart Care, 120 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer3050853 on Jun 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I had heard about this formulation and decided to try it for high blood pressure.I combined it with Reishi mushroom as well. In 2 days my blood pressure went from 160/100 to 116/77. I could not believe it! I thought there was something wrong with my blood pressure monitor so I went to a nurse and had her take it and she got the same thing! My blood pressure has been normal since I have been taking this!!! I guess it works!

Brand new man!

Posted by Reviewer1806805 on Mar 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

An absolute must have. It was like an overnight miracle for my husband. His blood pressure is back to normal without prescriptions. The numbness & pain in his arms stopped. He takes stress care to.

awesome product, awesome service

Posted by Reviewer2063494 on Feb 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love iHerb! Good prices, fast delivery. I am taking HeartCare to support my heart, obviously. It is sometimes difficult to see the benefits of herbs when you aren't actually sick. I was having some fluttering and it has disappeared, so I'm happy about that. As with other Ayurvedic herbs, I have seen good results over time.

Calms and strengthens my heart

Posted by Reviewer1073152 on Mar 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I get stress related elevated blood pressure. This helps to calm and strengthen my heart and my blood pressure goes down. I use it with StressCare to keep my blood pressure normal when I am in stressful situations.

Heart Care

Posted by Reviewer1248771 on Nov 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Seeming a helpful product i use to supplement Himalaya Arjuna- like it

Interesting formula

Posted by Reviewer2110062 on Mar 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I started off with two pills twice a day for a week,and then reduced to one pill twice a day. As well as lowering the blood pressure, it seems to have an effect on the whole body, but not in the way that Valerian does. Probably just the body getting used to it. Potent and effective, recommended.

Helps my blood pressure

Posted by Reviewer1052735 on Nov 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

If I carelessly run out of HeartCare, my blood pressure creeps back up

HeartCare

Posted by Reviewer1661219 on Sep 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am very satisfied with this product. I am calmer, not so short of breath and I can now exercise where before I couldn't as I did not have enough breath. I have had no negative side effects.

EXCELLENT for heart support

Posted by winwinwin on Mar 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am very happy to have found this product. I had been using some stress-calming medicine, but I felt bad when using them - and they did not really do the job. I get high blood pressure, when I am stressed. So I decided to give Himalaya HeartCare a try. And - it worked! I felt calmer at work, and my heart was not racing that much in stressful situations. I love that it does not have any additives - only pure herbs in a cellulose capsule. My mum also uses the product and is very satisfied, because she could use less synthetic medicine for her heart. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Results just in 3 weeks.

Posted by 5333034321210659082 on Sep 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was in hospital for some very different reasons and checked the blood pressure just for the sake of it. High was 145 and I was a bit nervous. I use many Himalaya products but had never used this one but that 145 figure made me go for it. Took it for 3 weeks and last weekend the high reading was down to 122.

1 2