Himalaya USA, Heart Care, 120 Capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I had heard about this formulation and decided to try it for high blood pressure.I combined it with Reishi mushroom as well. In 2 days my blood pressure went from 160/100 to 116/77. I could not believe it! I thought there was something wrong with my blood pressure monitor so I went to a nurse and had her take it and she got the same thing! My blood pressure has been normal since I have been taking this!!! I guess it works!

Brand new man!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

An absolute must have. It was like an overnight miracle for my husband. His blood pressure is back to normal without prescriptions. The numbness & pain in his arms stopped. He takes stress care to.

awesome product, awesome service

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love iHerb! Good prices, fast delivery. I am taking HeartCare to support my heart, obviously. It is sometimes difficult to see the benefits of herbs when you aren't actually sick. I was having some fluttering and it has disappeared, so I'm happy about that. As with other Ayurvedic herbs, I have seen good results over time.

Calms and strengthens my heart

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I get stress related elevated blood pressure. This helps to calm and strengthen my heart and my blood pressure goes down. I use it with StressCare to keep my blood pressure normal when I am in stressful situations.

EXCELLENT for heart support

Posted by winwinwin on Oct 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am very happy to have found this product. I had been using some stress-calming medicine, but I felt bad when using them - and they did not really do the job. I get high blood pressure, when I am stressed. So I decided to give Himalaya HeartCare a try. And - it worked! I felt calmer at work, and my heart was not racing that much in stressful situations. I love that it does not have any additives - only pure herbs in a cellulose capsule. My mum also uses the product and is very satisfied, because she could use less synthetic medicine for her heart. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Interesting formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I started off with two pills twice a day for a week,and then reduced to one pill twice a day. As well as lowering the blood pressure, it seems to have an effect on the whole body, but not in the way that Valerian does. Probably just the body getting used to it. Potent and effective, recommended.

Heart Care

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Seeming a helpful product i use to supplement Himalaya Arjuna- like it

Results just in 3 weeks.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was in hospital for some very different reasons and checked the blood pressure just for the sake of it. High was 145 and I was a bit nervous. I use many Himalaya products but had never used this one but that 145 figure made me go for it. Took it for 3 weeks and last weekend the high reading was down to 122.

Helps my blood pressure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

If I carelessly run out of HeartCare, my blood pressure creeps back up

2 days in but something's going on

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Started on this just 2 days ago. Took 2 capsules in the morning and felt a little strange this afternoon. Went to take my BP and saw that it had dropped to 112/78. Checked my BP again 3 hours later and saw that it had dropped again to 102/74. My usual averages around 130s/80s and I am on Losartan. Didn't expect the quick drop and not sure if it's a good thing or not. Will skip tomorrow and then try 1 a day.

1 2 3