it worked, maybe too well

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Jul 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

On the advice of an Ayurvedic physician I took these to "purify" my blood. The first thing I noticed was that my urine took on a rusty color. I thought that this was due to impurities being excreted. After two months of taking Hemocare, I developed SEVERE anemia (very low body temp, tremendous fatigue, insomnia, depression). At that point I stopped the Hemocare, and it dawned on me that the rusty color of my urine was probably iron from red blood cells. So this product definitely works, but pay attention to your body and do not take it for too long, and maybe take an iron supplement along with it (Natural Factors Ultimate Iron is a good one).

great product, take daily

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This supplement more than any other helps keep my skin clear. If it's making a visible difference there, I can only imagine what it's actually doing for my blood. It also supports strong digestions, a good bonus.

Not bad.

Posted by TriedandTested on Feb 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've suffered from bad acne since I was a teenager. My parents spent thousands of dollars on expensive creams for my face, but nothing worked. Decided to try this, and after taking 4 pills daily for a month, I can safely say that this can help clear your face, albeit very slowly. You may experience a breakout within the face couple of weeks, but I think that's just the purging of all the gunk from within your body. Will not be repurchasing this, because I find that Burdock Root does a better job at a faster pace, and a cheaper price. However, this has made me a firm believer of internal cleansing to solve illnesses and other conditions. Never purchasing overly-priced skincare products again.

I will buy it again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

After 2 weeks I can see the difference on my face. My skin is finally clean!

wow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Everyone around me said my face was looking younger and softer. Well, I headed straight for the mirror...they were right!! Can't stop looking.

To be observed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

So far, I took 1 bottle. No good or bad effect seen yet. At least, my acne is under control.

It works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A blood purifier that works effectively. When taking this supplement be sure to eat healthy foods and get enough exercise. Enter "NOL 4770" (no spaces) at checkout for 5 % off any order.

GOOD QUALITY 4 LOW PRICE