Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This really works to kill cravings. I used it to start a weight loss program and it was just what I needed to make the switch to a better diet. Much less water retention, no cravings, good energy. I had to be careful to eat very soon after taking the capsules, or else take them a while after eating - had some stomach disturbances. Would definitely recommend.

Lean Care

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've used this product for 3 weeks and I noticed it reduces my appetite considerably. I haven't seen any results yet as far as weight loss or laxative effects... I'll give it some time.

Himalaya LeanCare

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Amazing!It really does work! I have been taking it for 3 weeks more or less and lost 3 kg,without even trying.It reduces cravings,even those during PMS and period.Its the baby weight I have been trying to lose for a few months. In the 3 weeks I have been taking it,my exercise times went from lets say 80% to 50%,plus I have indulged myself with chocolate.Still the weight keeps coming off. If I go back to working out 6 days a week,plus improve my diet a bit,I am sure the rest of the baby weight will come off. Once I am done with this 1st bottle,which by the way lasts a long time,I will get my husband on it.He needs to lose around 10 kg.Will update this review if it works for him,as he has been trying to lose these 10 kg for 10 years! Thanks Himalaya and iHerb! Highly recommend this supplement!

Loos Weight

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This really helps loose weight and keep it off.

Posted by RudyMARYBallet on Mar 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

good

Great natural care

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

So far so good with these capsules. I have managed to lose a few kilos where diet alone made no difference. I've ordered more.

Just started expect to get results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This formulation has many ingredients that should be able to help loose weight and I hope it does. I need to take it for a while to see results.

LeanCare

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am still trying this herb.