Holy Hot Flash, Batgirl!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Kinda amazed. I’ll try to be specific and still be family friendly. Chose this to reduce the intensity, frequency and duration of my hot flashes. Previously, drinking about four cups of soymilk a day kept the hot flashes at bay. Within the last month, however, I experienced hot flashes no matter how much soy I ate. Not only did my hot flashes decrease, but my mucosal secretions returned to normal. That’s as detailed as I’m going to get. Read Dr. Christiane Northrup’s Women’s Bodies, Women's Wisdom books for more. I’m now taking only one capsule, twice per day, and for me, this seems to be an adequate dose to keep my hot flashes under control.

Headache relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am also using White Willow with Feverfew, Nature's Answer and a few other witches' brews, but for the hormonal side of them I think this is a big help.

Excelente

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

A minha esposa adorou o produto e recomenda vivamente a todas as mulheres que estão a atravessar a fase da menopausa.

Mione Smith

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

IHERB is a bright spot in my life. Orders are timely and efficient.

Very effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Thanks to Menocare that I have regained a good night's sleep; no more hot flushes and night sweats. I give one star less because the dosage required is not less than 3, the prescribed 4 tablets a day being ideal. And it takes a week for the effects to show.

I did not recieve it yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Its the second time I place an order for this item and I dont recieve it

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

good