Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I had decided to try MindCare and were surprised how much better we felt mentally after only a few days. We still forget things but not nearly as often and both of us are able to think more clearly. A friend had suggested to try just the plain Bacopa extract from the same company and this seems to work better for my husband.

it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It helps me focus and I would like to use it for a month straight to see how it well it helps me out in my schoolwork and yoga.

INTENSE FOCUS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good product. I believe it reduces my appetite somewhat or else I focus on what I am doing and forget about food.

Did okay

Posted by Rena61 on Mar 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I think a good brand of Ginkgo works just as well without the expense.

great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

another wonderful product from himalaya usa!

not sure ?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product based on a no. of reviews and also I needed it. I have been taking this for 2 weeks now , however, can't say that product has worked or not since it may require some more time to see the effect. I will keep taking it to see any improvement in my mind alertness.

In progress

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Began this product along with Source Naturals, Reduced Glutathione Sublingual Complex at the same time. Not able to determine a marked difference at this time. I'm doubling the suggested dosage. Will continue with it.

The Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product works wonders for me! The best of all the many I have tried. My thoughts flow, instead of me stopping in the middle of a sentence because I can't find the word. I will keep this product in stock at all times.

Definite Improvement in Verbal fluency and Memory

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product will give you a sure improvement in short-term memory and verbale fluency. No more tip of the tongue or senior moments. Just take it regularly and long-enough. Results started after three months.

Very good product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It needs more time for the results to show, but I think that there has been an improvement in my memory skills already, in the 3 months of usage!

1 2