Works!

Posted by Reviewer2679904 on Nov 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I had decided to try MindCare and were surprised how much better we felt mentally after only a few days. We still forget things but not nearly as often and both of us are able to think more clearly. A friend had suggested to try just the plain Bacopa extract from the same company and this seems to work better for my husband.

INTENSE FOCUS

Posted by Reviewer1399867 on Oct 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good product. I believe it reduces my appetite somewhat or else I focus on what I am doing and forget about food.

it works

Posted by Reviewer2955430 on Dec 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It helps me focus and I would like to use it for a month straight to see how it well it helps me out in my schoolwork and yoga.

Did okay

Posted by Rena61 on Mar 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I think a good brand of Ginkgo works just as well without the expense.

great!

Posted by Reviewer2838328 on Sep 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

another wonderful product from himalaya usa!

In progress

Posted by Reviewer2754236 on Dec 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Began this product along with Source Naturals, Reduced Glutathione Sublingual Complex at the same time. Not able to determine a marked difference at this time. I'm doubling the suggested dosage. Will continue with it.

Excellent for focus, but takes time to build effect

Posted by 4616452886079076546 on Jun 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great for enabling focus at work, but takes time to build up the effect in system, perhaps after 4 weeks or so you'll notice clear difference in your focus. Helps cut out monkey thoughts and remove fog. Highly recommended. (iherb took 20 days to deliver with premium Fedex shipping, so check delivery times before ordering. If you need urgently, maybe buy locally).

Very good product!

Posted by 5493890529338571228 on Apr 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It needs more time for the results to show, but I think that there has been an improvement in my memory skills already, in the 3 months of usage!

Importance of Mind Care

Posted by Reviewer1590584 on Jan 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Mind Care should be taken every day. It is especially important for older people to help with memory.

not sure ?

Posted by 5763901356188490307 on Dec 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product based on a no. of reviews and also I needed it. I have been taking this for 2 weeks now , however, can't say that product has worked or not since it may require some more time to see the effect. I will keep taking it to see any improvement in my mind alertness.