Relief from RLS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

For years I spent nights laying awake with my legs jerking because I had restless leg syndrome. I tablet of mucuna each morning has proven to be a miracle for me. Once in a while I will break through and my mind starts going along with my legs. On those nights I take "Restful Legs" by Hyland (also found on iHerb) and within a few minutes I'm sound asleep. I cannot be without these 2 products and I feel much better with them than with a prescription for a tranquilizer.

Great brand, great value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I am really impressed with Himalaya, both for the product quality and price here at iHerb. I take Mucuna because I have, in the past, done a lot of things (drugs) that left my neurotransmitters sadly messed up. Mucuna supplies L-dopa, which is used to make dopamine, which affects mood, sexuality, and movement, and so if you've damaged those facets of your neurochemistry (and I have), this is a great, natural supplement. It is also an antioxidant.

not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

First day I took one tab in morning. I felt soooo relaxed for the whole day. Smiled alot hehe. Second day I started to feel little weird in the head and not too relaxed. Third day my thoughts were going nuts. My head was mess and felt overall strangeness everywhere. Afterwards I read that some people can get psychotic effects from l-dopa. That seemed to happen to me. The scary effects went away quicky after discontinuing this product.

A wonderful sense of well-being

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2006 | Verified Purchase

I first became aware of this herb through an ad I received in the mail and bought the above product formula from you. It has proven to be the most wonderful product for a sense of well being. I hope to never be without it. Thank you for carrying in your product line such a fine product!!

Potent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is very potent however WAY too strong. Even just a third of a tablet causes symptoms of excessive dopamine - rage, irritability, chest pain, severe head pressure... I was hoping to use this to detox neurotoxins but I think chlorella is a much better option. I feel like a monster for several days when I take this. pretty scary.

Over 55 - you need this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Dopamine is a natural neurotransmitter that enhances sexual urge. Mucuna pruriens contains L-Dopa, the precursor to dopamine. Mucuna pruriens has been known in Ayurvedic medicine as an aphrodisiac herb. I m 59 years old and use of this herb I have notice sexual enhancement within days.

good for energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

these are good for energy and help alertness and focus. I don't take them regularly but handy to have around

excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2007 | Verified Purchase

this product goes well with gaba relaxer feel like a new woman again :)

works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product works well for my dopamine disorder along with wellbutrin and l-tryosine.

Great, Balanced Mood Lift

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Definite improvement and mood and overall outlook on life after taking this.