Great Shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've used this shampoo about a month and can say that at the moment my hair looks very healthy and shiny, and also it has enough volume. So it's an excellent product and I will buy it again.

Something not right

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I don't know if there are hidden paraben's or what, but where ever my hair touched my face I got clogged pores and quite a few turned into boils. I didn't want to leave the house. Switched back to usual product and in one day noticed these spots being less inflamed and finally starting to heal.

My hair feels so clean

Posted by marley on Oct 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is the best product on the market.My hair looks and feels so healthy.

Hydrating Shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I think it should be for me is better than my husband

Cleanses without stripping!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My favorite company for toothpaste, face wash, soap, and shampoo!

100%

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love it

Not impressed

Posted by ShokoFlomel on Jul 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Not bad shampoo still has its drawbacks which spoil the impression. First of all, it washes down with difficulty. Secondly, it lathers badly and you need more and more stuff. At last it looks like something unpleasant and jelly-like with a specific smell. Its pluses are your head is clean and the shampoo is quite gentle. No itchy scalp. It is a summer kind of shampoo as in winter your hair will be greasy quickly because of hats. I won't purchase it again because I am not impressed.

Terrible

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo is too dense, won't lather properly and leaves my hair dry. Would not buy again