El mejor champú, pésimo olor

Posted by Reviewer1304191 on Nov 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Me encanta este champu deja el pelo suelto limpio con un brillo sin igual, sería mi champu de diario si no fuese por el olor que es muy muy malo, el champu es también muy denso por lo q tenemos q aclarar más que de costumbre... Aún así es un champu fantástico con el repito

i love it

Posted by 5364781417553827361 on Sep 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i love it

Long lasting

Posted by 5006074245272447565 on Nov 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

For my long hair pea size drop is just enough! Has nice herbal scent.

best shampoo ever

Posted by Reviewer2602542 on Jun 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

best shampoo ever! got rid of my dandruff (although I am on raw food diet). maybe it's luck, but I am loving it! must try!

Very sudsy - nice shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer3272294 on Nov 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've tried a few natural shampoos. This one leaves my hair feeling nice and clean, and it doesn't get very oily the next day (like it had with others that I've tried). Don't use too much though, it's very concentrated - which only means that the bottle will last a long time and it's great value!

Great

Posted by Reviewer2308938 on Aug 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Love this shampoo, feels very refreshing on scalp. Havn't had problme with its consistency and getting it out of bottle like others. Overall would recommend and buy again.

Good and natural but makes my hair a bit frizzy

Posted by Reviewer2535502 on Dec 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good and natural but makes my hair a bit frizzy

nothing special :((

Posted by Reviewer2525212 on May 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i dont know, i must say i have tried many natural or nearly natural shampoos. I came to a conclusion - it doesnt suit if your hair is dry. Unfortunatly. This shampoo, too :( When you wash it out of your hair it seems like you will rip all your hair out of your head, so unsilky. Smells like toothpaste. I will come back to not so natural shampoos like earlier. Those natural ones can be good only for people having light, silky hair, but definetly not dry, rough ones :(

Weird scent, way too thick when dispensed—very disappointed!

Posted by Reviewer2122359 on Sep 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'd read some great reviews and thought I'd try this shampoo, especially since it's gluten-free. Well, even though I've tried diluting it, it still comes out in goopy thickness and does nto seem to make my hair any more manageable. I'm going back to Dessert Essence Organics Coconut Shampoo and Conditioner--that stuff is AWESOME!

Horrible Horrible Shampoo - don't waste your money!

Posted by 5741018649731758156 on May 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I find this shampoo to be horrible! It smells bad, feels like you are putting glue on your hair and over-dries hair!

1 2 3