Help

nice mint fragrance

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

nice feeling after brushing, yet, it seems like my teeth has become weaker and more sentsitive.

Better than the Indian version

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I read a few reviews of people comparing it to the 'better' version they have tried in India. I ordered this toothpaste here and really loved it, but I read all those reviews, and I coincidentally happened to come across the Indian version in a store which I immediatly bought because of those praises. I was extremely disappointed! The Indian version has a higher level of menthol and basically tastes like a typical Colgate with a hint of anise. It foams very fast and has no herbal feel at all, it actually taste and feel chemical. On the pack itself it doesn't have the organic label, and the ingredient list seem chemical to me (although I am not an expert). If this product was Americanized (as one review says), then it was for the better, and the version found here is by far a completely different and superior product than the Indian original one.

A bit unusual taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

First impression: great. But now my teeth has become sensitive, so I'll stop using it for a while to see if its caused by the baking soda

Very effective toothpaste, I wish it was whitening as well

Posted by TrueReviews on Jul 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I got this toothpaste because it was on offer. It is the best antiplaque toothpaste I have ever used. My teeth felt extra clean when I touched them with my tongue. It is SLS free and the taste is fine. Before that I was using Now's xyliwhite. After a few weeks I noticed little stains appearing on my teeth, so I had to stop it and return to Xyliwhite. If it had a whitening formula it would be a keeper. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Not for Australian residents

Posted by debraananda on Jun 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I tried to get this product into Australia but it was stopped by Australian Customs and seized as forfeited goods, so Australian residents forget it. The Ingredient Xylitol is prohibited in Australia.

nice, but not as good as the original Indian product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

When I was in India this winter, I discovered the HIMALAYA brand products and was absolutely amazed by their quality and taste/ smell. Back home I tried to find a way ordering them and came across the HIMALAYA USA brand. I must say I am diappointed, though. The creams and lotions have a very different smell (that I personally don't really like - esp. compared to the original). The same goes for the toothpaste: the original brand toothpaste has a much better, very subtle taste that leaves your breath fresh for hours and also cleans your teeth better. Too bad the recipies had to be changed for the American market.

A Good Toothpaste without SLS and Fluoride

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on Jun 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Taste is ok, quite mild for a natural toothpaste. This toothpaste is foaming a lot even when there is no Sodium Lauryl Sulfate SLS which is a big plus. Ingderedient list is very good written, you know where the ingredient is derived from. Lauryl Glucoside and Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate should be safe surfactants. I am quite happy with this toothpaste but I know that Glycerin and Hydrated Silica are ingredients that some want not to see in toothpaste. A big plus for Himalaya Herbal Healthcare is that there are no harmful microbeads, tiny pieces of plastic which add color and texture to some toothpastes in this natural toothpaste. If you found this review helpful, please press the Yes button below, thank you. You are also warmly welcome to read my other product reviews by clicking my name above. Enjoy your shopping at iHerb!

Excellent toothpaste

Posted by sonlyk on Feb 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent toothpaste with very good taste and a very good filling of cleanliness. You clean your teeth in the morning and despite the things that you eat all day at night you still feel them as the have just been washed.

Pretty good!

Posted by healthydoesit on Aug 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've never tried a toothpaste that didn't have some sort of mint ingredient, but I wanted to go fluoride free, so I gave this a go. Not bad! I like the natural ingredients and my teeth and gums have been feeling good. I think on a subconscious level I am missing the mint aspect a bit. As if I feel not as clean without the mint. But I believe that's just conditioned thinking. I haven't felt like I've had bad breath at all and this toothpaste is very gentle. Give it a shot if you'd like something without fluoride. I will keep using it. If my review helped you please check the yes box. Feel free to visit my page to see more than 100 honest reviews!

hmmm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My teeth became sensitive after trying the half of the tube of this product. Other things are ok.