Love, love, love

Posted by Reviewer2241107 on May 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love the Himalaya brand. These are not in capsules, but they are organic and I think one of the best Shatavari formulations in the market. I love this. Using Shatavari has greatly regulated my cycle. I used to never know when my menses would come, and being on the pill is really harmful to the body. This Shatavari formulation is really potent. It's the real deal!

EXCELLENT PRODUCT!

Posted by Reviewer1476350 on Nov 29, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Shatavari has balanced my hormones which has eliminated my PMS symptoms. Do not want to be without it!

Hormonal balance!

Posted by Reviewer1063804 on Mar 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great product with subtle improvements in women's hormones, whether it be for PMS or postmenapausal issues. It takes a little time to do it's work, but be patient, it works!

Great product!

Posted by 5199874891283070651 on Sep 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really wish this was available when I was younger. I'm sure it would have alleviated needing to spend all those years on the pill just to regulate my cycle. However, I am grateful that I have it now, it has been great in relieving post menopausal symptoms.

1st time buyer

Posted by 5534952743312227845 on Apr 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Doctor got me to order this as my periods have become really irregular - I hadn't had one for 5 months - 3 weeks later I had one.. Very pleased with outcome easy to take & all natural what more can you ask for! Delivery was great arrived well packaged to australia all within 5 days if ordering - Great service will definitely recommend to my friends

Not Impressed

Posted by MsLeaha on Feb 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Purchased this as part of my fertility/hormone balancing, as it was shown to have positive outcomes. I havent noticed any marked differences. been taking for little over 3 months and not gonna continue with it as Vitex and Maca seem to show me better results.

Posted by owenfox on Oct 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Helps my girlfriend feel better. Shatavari and maca are the two female best herbs i know of and that i would be taking if i was a woman. Excellent for everything related to female hormones, menses, menopause and peri-menopause. Please give this a like if you've liked it and see my page for more honest, simple reviews. Blessings and have a very nice day :) ! <3

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1852029 on Jul 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It seems to be a gentle aphrodisiac. Also helps the mood to be more gentle.

Not sure if it works that well.

Posted by 5672254788983763171 on Apr 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I decided to try this brand after using Savesta Shatavari for a while. I'm using it to help with milk production, and I think the Savesta brand works a little better.

wonderful