Love, love, love

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love the Himalaya brand. These are not in capsules, but they are organic and I think one of the best Shatavari formulations in the market. I love this. Using Shatavari has greatly regulated my cycle. I used to never know when my menses would come, and being on the pill is really harmful to the body. This Shatavari formulation is really potent. It's the real deal!

EXCELLENT PRODUCT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Shatavari has balanced my hormones which has eliminated my PMS symptoms. Do not want to be without it!

Hormonal balance!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great product with subtle improvements in women's hormones, whether it be for PMS or postmenapausal issues. It takes a little time to do it's work, but be patient, it works!

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really wish this was available when I was younger. I'm sure it would have alleviated needing to spend all those years on the pill just to regulate my cycle. However, I am grateful that I have it now, it has been great in relieving post menopausal symptoms.

1st time buyer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Doctor got me to order this as my periods have become really irregular - I hadn't had one for 5 months - 3 weeks later I had one.. Very pleased with outcome easy to take & all natural what more can you ask for! Delivery was great arrived well packaged to australia all within 5 days if ordering - Great service will definitely recommend to my friends

Posted by owenfox on Oct 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Helps my girlfriend feel better. Shatavari and maca are the two female best herbs i know of and that i would be taking if i was a woman. Excellent for everything related to female hormones, menses, menopause and peri-menopause. Please give this a like if you've liked it and see my page for more honest, simple reviews. Blessings and have a very nice day :) ! <3

Not Impressed

Posted by MsLeaha on Feb 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Purchased this as part of my fertility/hormone balancing, as it was shown to have positive outcomes. I havent noticed any marked differences. been taking for little over 3 months and not gonna continue with it as Vitex and Maca seem to show me better results.

Great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It seems to be a gentle aphrodisiac. Also helps the mood to be more gentle.

Works amazingly fast for me!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product and it sounds impossible but it worked in one day for me. Due to a small hormonal disbalance, I sometimes have vaginal irritation, and or a itchy feeling. After taking two tablets, the itchy feeling was gone in two hours..... and never came back during the use of this product. Also my menstruation did not give me any cramps and headache anymore and that was just after taking 2 tablets a day for two weeks. So this really has to be a very good quality product! It's also an aphrodisiac, could feel that in a few days and it also makes me very relaxt. It's calming me.... so cannot be better!

wonderful