A Tough Supplement to Rate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a very tough product to rate. I bought it after the very promising reviews I managed to find all over the web. I mean so many people all over the world praise this product as the best solution for stress, fatigue and a host of other issue. The product also appears to be backed up by a considerable number of clinical trials. Half of the content of the capsule is a Chyawanprash mix, which is a traditional Indian rejuvenation formula that is very famous worldwide. I also liked it initially because it has mostly WHOLE herbs, not extracts or fractions of herbs (water extract, CO2 extract, Alcoholic extract, etc..). Now, in terms of results, I want to advise those using this product to be PATIENT. This product works ever so SLOWLY. It takes so much time to get a notable result. I felt nothing out of it (except making me sleep which happened first time I took it) until more than two months has passed. After two months and going towards the third months (depending on your body and condition), you will start seeing results in shaa ALLAH. You will notice that you do not usually get upset or stressed as easily, but it is not like the same feeling I used to get from other adaptogens (Rhdiola, Ashwagandha etc..). It is more of a feeling that "I can not be bothered" if you know what I mean. It is a sense of "I am not interested in an argument or stress". More than I am calm and collected. Furthermore, It gives a mild improvement in libido which is felt also after sometime. It also made my stools uniform and made my trips to the men's room more regular. Skin felt a bit softer after sometime, and you will feel that your muscles are getting stronger, very mild muscle gain. Overall it is a good supplement, but there are two downsides to it. It is very mild in effects and takes so much time to work. I believe it has benefits as a “General Anti Aging Tonic”, or as part of an anti-aging regime of supplements, than a supplement used to control a certain condition that a person might suffer from.

REALLY DOES WORK!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I HAVE BEEN USING STRESS CARE FOR TWO YEARS AND IT REALLY DOES KEEP ME BALANCED AND ABLE TO HANDLE AN EXTREME AMOUNT OF STRESS.

This is a keeper....

Posted by From-the-Inside-Out on Dec 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I had read a lot of reviews on this product. I am under a lot of stress and my cortisol is high....this product has reduced that stressed-out feeling leaving me calm and peaceful. Highly recommended...

Works but really slowly..

Posted by TrueReviews on May 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for 2 weeks now, during a particular stressful period. I think it works, but am not 100% sure. It is supposed to be an ayuverdan formula and I guess it needs time. The truth is that I feel immediately calmer when I use just Rhodiola. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Be Careful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm sorry to say that this product produced a very bad reaction with me. I took a single capsule after dinner and very soon was suffering severe gastric distress and significant mental uneasiness. It got so bad I contemplated calling an ambulance but held off and had somewhat recovered by morning, although it was still affecting me. I've been taking herbs and supplements my entire adult life and have never had such a severe reaction to anything before. Apparently most people seem to be ok with it, I just want to alert people that not everyone reacts the same way. Just one capsule of StressCare was the only thing I took last night to get a fair test of my response to it, for the record. I never in a million years would have expected the results I got. It's too bad, I had high hopes for it. But I'll never take it again, you can count on that.

works for me too

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've never had luck with valerian etc., but these really make a difference

Cured my adrenal fatigue

Posted by coconut on Aug 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I had SEVERE adrenal fatigue. I was so tired/stressed that I couldn't make it through the day at work without sleeping in my car during my breaks and lunch times. I took four capsules three times a day. After about a month I saw results and I now take it on a maintenance schedule which is two capsules once a week. I tried many products to no avail until I found this one.

bring down the stress and heal thyself!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My partner has been taking StressCare for several months now and it seems to be having an affect. Again, it's hard to tell when you're not sick, but along with some other Ayurvedic Herbs, her atheletes foot of 14 yrs (trying everything else to get rid of it) has cleared up. She saw an Ayurvedic Practitioner and had a custom herbal formula to go along with the stressCare. The thing about Ayurvedic herbs is because they work on the core issue, it takes some time for them to work. But if you've got the right herbs for your constitution and issue, they take care of it - and not just the symptoms like allopathic treatment does so often.

great for stress!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i noticed a difference right away when i started taking this product - i felt better and had more energy! it really takes care of the cortisol in your system - i don't know how it works, but it does!

HiALAYA STRESS CARE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm using it on and off for a while now (2 years or so).I really think it works,it realy reduces stress. I think that it makes me a little sleepy (which is great for night time)