NYC

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product because I read that it helps the colon create large, well formed, and odorless stools. I have only had this product for a short period of time. It seems to be living up to the hype. This product helps me to have a large BM in the morning. Before this product I had to go several times a day. This product has been very effective clearing out the colon.

helped some things.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product worked better for me than digestive enzymes I've tried for bloating, gas and burping. It helped bloating from the belly button down, did not help my stomach bloating.

Good Brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2006 | Verified Purchase

I have tried several different brands of Triphala and found that this brand works the best. I wouldn't waste my money on any other brand or combination. I did all of them and this is the only one that works.

Gentle and easy on the system

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My friend who is from India uses Triphala regularly. She and I are both vegetarians yet once in a while we do experience irregularity with our bowel movements. I have only used this twice since my purchase but I plan to keep it as part of my supplies. It proved to work in an non-invasive, gentle manner and felt much better than any otc I've tried. Highly recommend!

works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Helps with difficult to relieve constipation.

really clears skin!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have many irritations on my skin because of stomach problems. And during 3 years can't find any help. But just after two days of using this capsules I saw the big difference - now my skin feels good and looks steady and calm. Will buy again!

Himalaya Herbal Healthcare, Triphala, 60 Caplets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product did not help my constipation; however, my overall energy and wellbeing are much improved, and my aches and pains are noticeably lessened, thus I will continue to use Triphala.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product has helped to my colon work more regularly.

Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Really helps ease constipation and encourages regularity. Sometimes I take it if my stomach is just upset. The caplets are very difficult to swallow as they are dry and get caught on the back of my throat.

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Triphala is the one formula I'd recommend everyone take. It keeps the digestive function in order, and ensures the body doesn't accumulate toxic waste from food (ama). Plus it delivers great nutritional benefits too.