Vein Care

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is my first time using,it seems to be helping with my bruises.

Helps Entire Body in Many Areas

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I started on this product because of piles that were starting to develop. I only had two external ones probably the size of check peas. I used the product faithfully for almost three months. Within the first three weeks my piles were still there and not reduced in size. But they were stopped being itchy. Moreover, something unexpected also happened my feet seemed smaller! I mean my regular shoes were becoming loose! I wear 42 size but now this is a bit lose for me. I went to buy a new sneaker and at some point I only needed 41.3! It appears that this product shrinks oversized veins in the legs and improves circulation and as such my feet are actually smaller! After two and a half month my piles have almost disappeared and something else is happening. The candida on my lips and at the back end of my tongue has partially disappeared! It is maybe about 1/3 less, but noticeable. Perhaps because of the neem contained in this product. All in all, I am very happy with this product. I want to continue to take it perpetually.

Really helpful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My legs are feeling much better. Recommend!

01.2015.12

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

it is great product. it helps to solve problems with hemorrhoids

An alternative

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I usually buy LifeTime Diosmin Complex from iHerb but those often fly out the door.