US
4.7

4.7
Posted on Sep 26, 2022

I bought Uricare several times and I've seen some improvement as regards my kidney issues. I love the packaging (brown glass bottle) and the capsules are a manageable size with a herby, but pleasant aftertaste. The composition includes several ingredients that are know to help with kidney issues and some plants that I couldn't find in other products. It is a good quality product that really helps when taken 3-4 months consecutively, pause and then again. It is a bit expensive, but the benefits are worth it. I've taken this with lots of tea, as lots of liquid is recommended.

Posted on Jan 21, 2023

The package is really huge however the quality of the package is not the best. Mine broke after a week of use (the lid broke). It did not affect the overall satisfaction, I am still taking the pills. The ingredients used seem legit, so I am waiting for the results.

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

Excellent supplement. This product keeps my urinary tract healthy and I have positive results from taking it. The veg capsules are small and easy to swallow which I like. Himalaya is a trusted company that uses high quality ingredients. Very happy with glass packaging in this day of too much plastic.

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

I have a problem with the fluid being retained in the body. This is a serious problem that can lead to severe swelling. When I use these capsules, I have lightness in my legs, and my weight has not increased. Now I use 2 capsules in the morning if I suddenly drank a lot during the day, then 2 capsules in the evening, but this is less frequent. I have also noticed that the lower abdominal pain has also decreased and then disappeared altogether. For people who face cold feet or the whole body, such as working outside in the cold season, it is a godsend and a lifesaver. I strongly recommend UriCare!

Posted on Oct 12, 2022
4,070

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

Posted on May 3, 2022

I have been taking this for a while. Not sure how well it is doing as I do have other issues that may prevent it from working as good as it might.. I have taken other products for getting up at night a lot, this seems to work a bit better, will continue and see how it goes when all my issues are taken care of.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

As I have taken the Himalaya UriCare for a week, my urination was gradually less foamed, night-time urination les frequent and urgent. I am sure it works slowly as prescribed. So recommend for whom with kidney and bladder symptoms.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

I have interstitial cystitis and this is the only thing that maintains me symptom free. Made a huge difference in my life. I have been taking it for 7 years. Went off it for 1 week and the pain started again.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

All of my "post-hysterectomy pee-woes" are completely eradicated by this product. I am so thankful and appreciative! UriCare has given me a big chunk of life back, and has restored my trust in my own body.