My Neti Pot

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I work for a wonderful company named Canyon Ranch and the exercise physiologist, the Doctors and the accupuncturist all told me that I just HAD to get a neti pot for my cold. Well, I did and am soooo glad that I did that. Your product is great and I even have it here in the office with me and I wash once a day here at work. I noted that the ceramic probably has some metalic substance in the clay. When I microwave the salt water to get it warm, the handle part gets extra hot and that usually indicates metal parts in the casting. Hopefully it is not lead. Regards, Dave

Works great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Nice size easy to use. Make sure you keep your mouth open when using, or it feels like you have water in your ears and it won't clean your' nose. Must read the directions. Order the salt that is the same brand it's well worth it.

Great design, Great service!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My Neti pot is easy to use, it came with excellent instructions. It's well balenced, easy to hold onto, and easy to clean. The price was lower than other sources and it arrived in just a few days. And, it works! I have avoided the cold that everyone around me has come down with.

wow - it really works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Find that using the Neti pot makes a noticable difference in sinus congestion. Really helps to clean-out and rehydrate the tissues. The process is easy to do and pot is dishwasher safe, so it's easy to clean and much more durable than the plastic varieties. Have order a set for my sister.

Neti Pot

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I found the Neti Pot very helpful in reducing sinus problems. I use it about once per day and that seems to reduce significantly my sinus related problems.

Neti Pot

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This was a present. He sure does love it! Does it three times a day. He has always had bad allergies. He's allergic to EVERYTHING! It really seems to help him A LOT! He LOVES his Neti Pot! Great product.

I love the Neti Pot

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was a bit hesitant to try this Neti Pot but I am so glad that I did. I live in Colorado and it is very dry here. I tend to get stopped up in the winter months. this has helped me so much with nasal congestion. I love it and I don't even have to use it every day. I use it a couple of times a week and I am good.

Really helped my irritable nose

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've had a runny nose daily for years. Using this in the morning has really helped clear my nose and stopped it from running!

Neti pot

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have'nt been able to breathe for over 20 years. This is a great relief for me. I will use this every day. Thank you

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My husband has terrible allergies and I had a cold when we used this. It was nice and actually refreshing. We need to use it again.