Posted by iHerb Customer on June 5 2011 | Verified Purchase

good..........but raises blood sugar levels.very warming to the system.contains sugar.if this product was made without sugar or gee it would be sensational.

Good taste and great price but..

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24 2011 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately there was hardly any perceived rejuvenation (rasayana) effect from taking it. Although made with fresh amla fruit, and has a nice spicy taste. This product is very reminiscent of the wider available commercial domestic Indian brands of Chayavanprash. For a great Chyavanprash available through iherb, my choice so far is Nature's Formulary.

A must have!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 12 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this product so much! Already bought 4 bottles! Really good for skin, for hair, for digestion, for the whole body! 1 teaspoon in the mornings gives me strength for the whole day! Try it, you won't regret it!

Chyawanprash - HI

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 1 2012 | Verified Purchase

a little potent but yummy once you get used to it - i don't know if it gives me extra energy but I feel good using it for some reason, I think I'm partial to Himalayan Institute products - I've seen their lab and really trust their production

i love it

Posted by VictoriaN on March 16 2012 | Verified Purchase

It tastes much better than the Himalay herbals one. Very unusual spice taste, it makes me warm from inside.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 4 2011 | Verified Purchase

It has a spicy bite to it (subtle) but quite tasty. Better on bread or something, as it is very rich.

Not very effective

Posted by greenS on April 8 2016 | Verified Purchase

It tastes good, has no preservatives and tested for heavy metals. I tried all Chyavanprashes on iherb and all others were more effective for health.

there are better alternatives

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 11 2016 | Verified Purchase

Chyawanprash from interplexus was more gingery, more thick and a lot better overall

Good with bread

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

Don't know about effects that described but at least it tasty

Very good ,

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like chyawanprash :) can't say it markes any real difference but I guess it supports all the body

1 2 3 4