Good taste and great price but..

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately there was hardly any perceived rejuvenation (rasayana) effect from taking it. Although made with fresh amla fruit, and has a nice spicy taste. This product is very reminiscent of the wider available commercial domestic Indian brands of Chayavanprash. For a great Chyavanprash available through iherb, my choice so far is Nature's Formulary.

chyawanprash

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good..........but raises blood sugar levels.very warming to the system.contains sugar.if this product was made without sugar or gee it would be sensational.

A must have!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this product so much! Already bought 4 bottles! Really good for skin, for hair, for digestion, for the whole body! 1 teaspoon in the mornings gives me strength for the whole day! Try it, you won't regret it!

Chyawanprash - HI

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

a little potent but yummy once you get used to it - i don't know if it gives me extra energy but I feel good using it for some reason, I think I'm partial to Himalayan Institute products - I've seen their lab and really trust their production

i love it

Posted by VictoriaN on Mar 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It tastes much better than the Himalay herbals one. Very unusual spice taste, it makes me warm from inside.

Spicy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It has a spicy bite to it (subtle) but quite tasty. Better on bread or something, as it is very rich.

Not very effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It tastes good, has no preservatives and tested for heavy metals. I tried all Chyavanprashes on iherb and all others were more effective for health.

there are better alternatives

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Chyawanprash from interplexus was more gingery, more thick and a lot better overall

Himalayan Institute

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This one is a bit sweet for me

I really like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

EXcellent for making healthy sweets like bliss balls and many other.

1 2 3 4