Nice design - nice price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am very happy with my little neti, it is very beautiful, and good looking in my bathroom. Good price for value set, I would definetely recommend it.

Excellent - I would highly recommend this!

Posted by healthymuslimah on Oct 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

If you have sinus issues and want to treat them naturally, using a neti pot really can make a huge difference! This product is great - the neti pot is ceramic, so no leaching of chemicals from plastic into your water. It comes with the right type of salt (don't use standard table salt!) as well as an aromatherapy oil blend that helps clear the sinuses! It also have the most awesome little inhaler in the pack which comes as a freebie! I wish iherb would sell them individually as they are really excellent! As you use such a small amount of salt each time (just 1/4 tsp) this will last you for aaaages!

good product

Posted by Majedkhamees on Dec 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

i really felt the difference in the first day, thanx iherb for the fast shipping.

excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This was a well made product, and the instructions were fairly clear.

Good service, fast delivery, reasonable price and shipping fee. Need to update the description and picture

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My porcelain pot set was received in good condition. However the one I ordered is not includ the neti stick, and the box packaging is different from the picture posted in iHerb, which was in iHerb the item description stated with free neti stick inside. The product itself is good quality, haven't try this himalayan institue yet but using the neti pot has reduced the amount of tissue that I need to use because of my allergy, it helps alot in fighting my sinus infection naturally. I use neti pot everyday, absolutely love them! They gave me a free gift, some kind of ruler/bookmark with magnifier installed. Cool!!! Very useful. Thank you iHerb team! :)) Note: kindly update the picture and description to avoid future customer complaint.

Overpriced for Products Included in Kit

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Himalayan Institute thinks very highly of their jar of sodium chloride - table salt - which is non-iodized at that! Shame on me for not researching the ingredients. The neti pot is okay. The Neti-Wash Plus is a great mixture of essential oils and herbs that really do soothe and heal the sinuses. I would only order the neti pot and the wash if I had it to do over again...live and learn.

Beautiful looking but not practical

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

To be honest I am really disappointed in this Neti Pot. I have another from Neil Med which is plastic but a superior design. It fits snuggly into your nose and with a lid makes it easy to tilt. The Himalayan Institute Neti Pot has a beautiful ceramic finish but it isn't practical. The tip doesn't fit your nose nicely and you have to watch while you pour to make sure you don't spill any liquid. I would not have bought it - Just wanted a nice one for the bath room but this is not great. This is my honest opinion.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Netipot is an excellent product this the one product that seems to truly clear my sinuses. I love netipot.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am very happy with my Neti pot. I bought the 3 piece kit and feel it was perfect for an amateur like me. I've used it twice successfully. Good information leaflet. Stressed importance of 'exercises' afterwards to drain excess from nose.

Lifesaver

Posted by dbaverstock on Jan 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Everything you need in one package to help rid yourself of annoying sinus blockages at home. Works wonders. Give it a go!