best pharmicuetical grade found ultimately a great savings over pre mixed packets. so glad i found this.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

had septolasty turbinate reduction and sinus surgury. small premixed packets were a small fortune searched high and low himalayan pure best rated pharmacutical grade and best price out there for nasal irrigation. surgeon shocked with my healing progress

Best salt so far that I've used for neti pot usage

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I save $ by making my own neti pot mix. Scoop of this, scoop of baking soda, tsp of xylitol sugar. This is for a Grossan nasal machine (16 oz).

a fine neti salt

Posted by diyhealthhunter on Aug 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Not sure it is due to lack of comp. but this seems to be the most common/accessible buy for neti salt at major food retailers/online. I have tried a few different ones but this one seems to be sufficient even it is simply do to price and size. I began my neti adventures a few years ago. Was tired of being stuffy, sinus congestion etc...Def. made a big difference. I was doing a great deal of renovations and didn't have a mask on most of the time and it def. helped clean out the sinuses and allowed me to rest better as well as breathe with less effort throughout the day. Found it to be most effective after I have been in shower for a few minutes.

new to this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

just arrived and yet to try. however, the item well packed and received in good order.

Netti pots need this salt.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This salt dissolves easily in the netti pot.

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product exclusively for over a year now. When you can get it on sale, it is a lot cheaper than those individual dosage packs. Yes, it clumps some due to moisture, but I put it in a plastic jar with a lid and just prior to using it, I shake the jar a couple of times and then there are no clumps. The measuring spoons that come with this suck. Yeah, I know they are "biodegradeable" but they break easily. I just bought a metal measuring spoon on line and I leave it in the plastic jar I use for storing what I am going to use in the next few weeks. No problem. Anyway, I'll keep buying this instead of the little tiny pre measured packs.

great thing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

helps me and my son to deal with chronic sinusities

Good Neti Salt

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The quality is valuable with the price, the package size are big and I can use for a long time.

Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The mini measuring spoon that comes in each bag is a nice touch. Happy :D Odporúčam vyskúšať. V balení je aj praktická odmerka na prípravu izotonického alebo hypertocikého roztoku.

Neti Salt - Himalayan Institute ECO Neti Salt Refill (24 oz / 680.3 g)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Smashing Stuff. Effective in the early morning &/ before bed clearing out the nose. The Isotonic / Hypertonic mini measuring spoon that comes in each bag is a nice touch.

1 2 3