Your nose knows!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use the neti once a week, and have seen a big change for the better in my sinuses. I breathe much easier since starting.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The product is what I was expecting and functions well.

Super!

Posted by maykristin on Jun 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Flott nesehorn, fint salt og oppfriskende dråper. Skyller regelmessig og håper å unngå allergi og bihulebetennelser.

Neti Wash

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Just ordered this starter kit and have been using twice a day for a couple weeks. I am extremely happy with it. The neti pot is made of a hard plastic and I am thrilled! No chance of breakage and lightweight for travel. Also delighted with the pharmaceutical-grade salt and the neti pot boost is a nice addition to my twice daily routine! I will definitely will be reordering the boost and salt. I highly recommend!!

Helps to clear the sinus congestion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My husband has sinus issue so after trying this, he feels that it helps clear up the congestion. Only bad thing is the neti pot we got leaks.

pot leaks from the bottom

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

have used it a few times... i prefer my old plastic pot with a lid purchased from a pharmacy because this one leaks from the bottom after 5 uses! I have no idea why... I wish I hadnt misplaced my old pot

Dollar Store Special

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I usually love everything I get from iHerb. This was the first purchase of many that I was dissatisfied with. The Neti pot is cheap looking plastic and had no cleansing instructions. I contacted the company to see if it was dishwasher safe. They did not even reply. Obviously not. The kit included a jar of salt. This was caked inside so hard I had to pry the little spoon out by chipping away at the rock-hard salt. I intend to buy another pot but not from this company.