Makes Neti even better!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have been Neti-ing for about six months now, with the salt only, and loved it. Now with the essential oil, it is just so nice and refreshing!!!

Nice Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Has helped with my husband's severe sinus infection. Good mix of antibacterials. We purchased this again.

soothing and effective.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been plagued with sinus problems for years but after finding the Neti-Pot, THIS Neti Wash and the Neti Salts, I AM TRULY HEALED. This product is very soothing on the nasal passages. It is also anti-microbial keeping those sinus passages clear. I wouldn't be without it...

Great value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product; noticeable results even after one use.

Karen White

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Soothes and refreshes the sinus - wonderful product.

Fresh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

As someone who struggles with allergies, and asthma, this really helps. I also was getting frequent nose bleeds before using this product because I had to use nasal spray on a regular basis. Since using this, I've been able to get rid of the nasal spray.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been diligently doing four washes a day with the Neti Wash - a great product especially with the xylitol that helps unstick bacteria. One thing I've learnt with all these types of things is consistency and persistence in doing the treatment is what counts, it's not an overnight event.

neti was essential oils/zinc

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this is the 1st neti additive i have ound which contains beneficial essential oils and not just immune strngthening zinc...2 thumbs up.

very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I received a complete laryngectomy in oct. 2007 Not being able to breathe through my nose causes congestion and very anoyning post nasal drip. A friend suggested a neti pot which has helped with my problems, and the neti wash plus makes using it much more affective. I will be be back for more! Sincerely, John J. Fosberry III Charleston,SC

NETI WASH REVIEW

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Really enjoyable feeling when used in my daily nasal wash, the after effect of the oils and herbs is really refreshing.

1 2 3 4