Great product

Posted by Reviewer1272906 on Jun 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Alleviates my sores muscles. Reodered twice.

. A viable alternative to aspirin

Posted by 5162434858002804950 on Jun 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking the Historical Remedies Arnica every night before sleeping for several years. I walk several miles each day and began experiencing leg pains at night that kept me awake. At first I took aspirin that seemed to take care of it but switched to arnica when I found this product. It works. I particularly like that it is a larger tablet than offered by other companies.

Like better than lactose pellets

Posted by Reviewer2752191 on Nov 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have probably re-ordered this 5-10x. These may work no better than the tiny lactose pellets, but some of us that are lactose intolerant don't even want to approach that. So these are a handy size to use, and 1-2 brings some relief.

Works great, NO LACTOSE which is really hard to find

Posted by 5553987297620264722 on Apr 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Works great, NO LACTOSE which is really hard to find in Homeopathic Lozenges for some reason. What more can you want?

Works!

Posted by Reviewer1350675 on Apr 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have used Historical Remedies products and they work well!

Good

Posted by 5469746704788452804 on Mar 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

First time user. My friend got me arnica homeopathic pills cos I have lot of pains and injury. I don't find it effective. However , I decided to get this as it is candies. Initially , I did not experience much effective only being calm. However , during my recent trip to Toronto , I injured my back v badly and was in pain. I took a few and I could feel the pain being much relieved. Now I will buy again.

Didn't work for my stepfather back ache

Posted by vegrus on Apr 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I give it three stars just because other remedies were really helpful for me, and stepfater may have some kind of incompatibility with arnica, the only active ingredient of that remedy.