Sweet Sleep!

Posted by Reviewer3130640 on Mar 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am not a good sleeper. I have trouble falling asleep and staying asleep. I find the Moon Drops helpful. They have a calming, relaxing effect. Sometimes I will still wake up after a few hours of sleep...but by then I can usually drop back to sleep. If not, I take another moon drop! There is no dopey after-effects in the morning.

Absolutely LOVE Moon Drops!!!

Posted by healthfirst on Aug 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

First got turned on to Moon Drops via Whole Foods. Was delighted that iHerb has them available at a lower price. I have turned several other friends onto this product and it's a keeper because it really works to get one to sleep and stay asleep. That's our personal experience, everyone is different. But so far, so good. I've used Moon Drops for quite some time now and results are always the same ... GREAT!

Could be my miracle!

Posted by DeanaS on Sep 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I take one when I get in to bed at night. I've only taken one but each night I take the one. I've had a week of great sleep! I am very hopeful this is the answer to my waking up throughout the night. I am even falling asleep a bit quicker than usual. This is a tasteless disc I put on my tongue and it disolves away. Easy to use, convenient little package.

sleep

Posted by Shelley on Jun 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My friend and I both bought this. We both have a terrible time sleeping. I found I need to start earlier with these and then keep taking them every few hours until bed.

Sleeping is beautiful!!

Posted by 5709256487325234987 on Aug 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Moon Drops are a great product. I have what's called adrenal stress. Not sleeping causes excess cortisol and that causes sleeplessness. The moon drops let me sleep through the night and I feel well rested in the morning. Thanks for making ordering simple and affordable.

calming

Posted by Reviewer1925079 on May 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this many nights when my mind is still active yet it is time for bed. I will put two lozenges in my mouth and let dissolve slowly while I watch 30 minutes of TV, and I just slowly drift off to sleep, even before the TV timer goes off. It does not give bad dreams, nor will you feel groggy in the morning. I would recommend to everyone who has a hard time falling asleep because of a restless mind.

Sleep like a baby!

Posted by Reviewer1269400 on May 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These seem to be very effective at helping me to sleep better.

moon drops

Posted by Reviewer1408120 on Jun 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

the lozenges take a loong time to dissolve - dont care for that as - as i'm trying to get back to sleep - have not noticed a significant change in the drops helping me get back to sleep when i wake during the night...

linda

Posted by 5349023386965997238 on Jan 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

very good product and no side effects, also tastes really good!

Over the Moon with Moon Drops!

Posted by Reviewer2185808 on Jun 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These drops are amazing. I take one 1/2 hour before bedtime and then every 1/2 hour while in bed if reading. I sleep soundly and peacefully and awake refreshed and ready to GO!

1 2