Wonderful!

Posted by underfundig on Feb 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have oily skin with acne and after following the oil-free-moisturizer "rule" for years without that benefiting my skin much, I decided to try using oils instead and my skin feels better than ever. This is the best avocado oil I have used so far! I first tried the one from Now Foods, but that one is food grade, while this is cosmetic grade - and there really is a huge difference in quality, so go with this one! It absorbs nicely if I don't put too much on, so I can use make-up over it (I use mineral powder) and it makes my skin sooo soft. It really feels like a treat.

Not Very Moisturizing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was expecting this to be very moisturizing based on what I had read about avocado oil and reviews of it. This is not for me though and extra virgin olive oil does a better job moisturizing my face at night and takes off eye makeup like a charm. Also cheaper than this oil. I prefer jojoba oil over this avocado oil for the daytime.

avocado oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Recommended product. High quality oil that does a good job

A

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Since using this oil, my skin is beautiful. Very good product.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this oil in my face and it is very good. Good bottle too, no spilling. Will be buying this again.