Great product

Posted by 5458678667189198846 on Sep 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use this daily as a body moisturiser at night and I love how it feels on my skin. I also use it on my face interchangeably with argan oil and I noticed that pimples are much lesser and skin is recovering well from pimples. The bottle is also easy to use without leaks. I like the nutty smell too. Smells like a healthy product so it makes me feel good while using it.

great product

Posted by 5184827683758798603 on May 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i use it to remove makeup and hydrate skin´╝îworks great.

Daily moisturizer for acne prone skin

Posted by 4821749521193892628 on Sep 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this as a daily moisturizer. I put it in another dispenser and added some drops of organic lavender essential oil (lavendula angustifolia) to it: 2 drops of lavendula angustifolia essential oil / 10ml jojoba oil. As I have acne, this helped me. Next time I will try the same preparation but with geranium essential oil (Pelargonium Graveolens or Pelargonium x Asperum).

Lo uso para desmaquillar

Posted by 5493286562338681205 on Aug 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Me encanta para desmaquillarme, prefiero usar este aceite a otro producto. Después me lavo la cara con un jabón facial. Repetiré. No tiene olor. Lo compré por ser orgánico y de primera calidad ya que es de primera presión en frío.

Awesome!

Posted by cheryltancl on Sep 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love this!

Made my skin soft

Posted by 5128576696412410485 on Jun 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I loved this product! Would like to buy again :)

gr8

Posted by 4857293255267386208 on May 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

my fav thing for face :)

saviour!

Posted by 5528634319010217476 on Oct 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This oil works wonders with my son's eczema which had been affected badly by the haze. definitely gonna reorder.

Good bottle!

Posted by 5240357726163133525 on Aug 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I haven't noticed any difference compared to other jojaba oils I've used. However, I have had problems with leaking lids making my bathroom a mess. This bottle is not perfect but it is the best one I've tried!

The best jojoba oil I've used!

Posted by 4889458143268470650 on May 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this Hobe Labs Organic Jojoba Oil and it has become a staple in my beauty routine. I love to use this product in my oil cleansing method to moisturize the skin, reduce blemishes and fight signs of premature aging. Because it is Arizona grown I can feel happy to support a farm right here within the USA. The quality of this oil definitely makes it a favorite of mine and I will continue to repurchase it from now on ^_^.

1 2