This works great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I haven't used it the way the directions state, but you will remain regular if you drink this tea at night!

Slim tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love it

Good tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Works well. I am not doing it with any special diet just to help lose a bit. I had diareeah so I made it less strong. Definitely works.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great Product

Superefectivo

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Yo lo recomiendo para usarlo en momentos puntuales, en los que se lleva varios días sin poder acudir al baño. Recomiendo tomarlo por la mañana para que el efecto se produzca por la tarde. Si lo tomas cerca de la hora de dormir puede hacerte pasar mala noche y tenerte que levantar para evacuar.

Part of your diet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This should be part of your evening ritual. Drink at night, preferably not to strong, by morning you would feel totally cleansed. No pain unlike other Senna Teas, great tasting too.

Awful taste but works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This tea does not have the best taste and I don't really enjoy drinking it but it does work with cleansing. However don't make it too strong in the beginning, ease into it otherwise you may end up needing to run to the bathroom.

Tastes Terrible & Gives me a Headache

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am a regular red and green tea drinker, but this tastes so terrible that I think I am just going to throw it out. Really weird herbal taste and not sure why, (maybe it is the horrible smell) but I had a headache after drinking this.