Perfect!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Having african hair, this product does wonders helping my hair grow. Try it, you won't be disappointed.

Skin care favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this on my face in the summer and all over my body in the winter, with how dry the air gets. My legs really love a few drops each after shaving, and a little goes a long way. It also has a better consistency than other vitamin E oils I tried, soaks in much faster and doesn't feel nearly as oily. With how far a few drops goes, a single bottle lasts a seriously long time too.

Nice smell, works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I add this to my other oils to try and prolong their shelf lives. It has lemon oil added into it so it also has a nice smell. I put this on my face after popping a pimples and it helps fading the redness and bruising. I recommend this product!

Great as skin care product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use it as a skin care product on my face. It absorbs fast and did not leave a greasy feeling. Very moisturizing and leave my skin a soft finish. Applied on hair as well and it makes my hair super soft. Pleasant fresh lemony scent from the lemon essential oil.

so-so

Posted by GreenTearesting on Jun 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I add this on my 70,000 IU oil to make the consistency thinner.

Excellent and affordable

Posted by ATurkinMaryland on Feb 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I swim regularly and this is a keeper for my face and whole body especially in the bitter winter cold weather.

Not sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I haven't tried this yet but will update after I've used it.

Not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The texture is a bit thick but it is a vitamin E oil, so I think it is normal.

love this product! great value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I thought I have oily skin (especially around the nose and chin) so I used to avoid facial oil while after reading some articles online, I gave it a try and fell in love with this product. it softens my skin, helps lightening blemishes and improves breakouts. have been using this for almost one month and my skin definitely looks healthier!

מעולה

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

נסיתי כמה שמנים, בינהם זרעי ענבים, משמש ושקדים. מבין כולם, שמן זה הוא היחיד שמתאים לי לפנים. ניספג מהר, הופך את העור לזוהר ונעים, והכי חשוב אפשר להסיר איתו איפור עיניים בקלות והוא אינו מציק בעיניים. הוא לא סותם נקבוביות ולא מחצ'קן וממש יכול להחליף קרם פנים או סרום. אני מוסיפה אותו הרבנה פעמים לקרם פנים או מורחת מעל קרם עיניים והוא ממש משפר את האפקט.מכיל גם שמן לימון ויש לו ריח עדין ונעים .ממליצה בחום

1 2