Help

This Pancake Mix is very good

Posted by olshin on Mar 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like this Pancake Mix, because it's very good and tasty. Pancakes obtained from this Mix, lush and very tasty. Especially well with maple syrup and clover honey.

hodgson mill, buckwheat pancake mix

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very good

Great Product, Great Price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great Product, Great Price!

pancake mix

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

my family love it!

Cardboard

Posted by HealthHelp4U on May 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I should have listened to the reviewer that stated this tastes like cardboard.....because, guess what....it taste like Cardboard. I made it exactly as the directions stated. Yuck. Dry, grainy, tasteless. It is very filling...I ate one pancake and was done. My husband couldn't even finish two. I like that it is low calorie, possibly healthier option. The box is similar in size to regular pancake mix. But it does not taste good. I won't purchase it again.

Tastes like cardboard

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was shocked by the taste, because it got such great reviews. I couldn't even finish a whole pancake. The batter smelled horrible, and the pancakes tasted like cardboard. I even doused it in syrup but couldn't mask the taste. I've had buckwheat pancakes before, not sure why this brand is so off. Won't be buying again. I just threw the entire box in the garbage. So gross.

Taste like paper

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not good:)

we don't like it

Posted by Yanushka on Dec 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

we don't like it

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

very good, good taste and it is a lot, for several times

Hodgson Mills Buckwheat pancake mix.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is the best buckwheat pancake mix I have ever bought. There is another name brand which I have tried but it does not compare to the flavor of Hodgson. Great seller. I live in Hawaii so next time will pay a few bucks more for faster delivery. Other than that IHerb is a great company and I will continue to do business with them.

1 2 3